PDA

View Full Version : convention

burgerama1960
07-23-2004, 04:24 PM
What do you think

would happen if all the folks here at love scent had a convention? If everyone would wear their killer mixes of

mones would everyone be attracted to each other? Or would everyone suffer a major OD and start world war three?

Would the pheremone concentration waft outward and draw others in? Any thoughts?

CptKipling
07-23-2004, 08:34 PM
Believe it or not, there

already has been a convention, although not that many people turned up. If I hadn't been a few thousand miles away,

I would have gone :cheers:

Bruce
07-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I was disappointed at the

turnout, but we had a real hoot! That was over 2 years ago.

B

DrSmellThis
07-24-2004, 01:09 PM
It seems the success of a

convention depends on the success of the forum. The forum might be headed in a nice direction right now. The Las

Vegas thing was a good idea (to be beat only by Oregon!), given the cheap prices for flights there. God, was that

two years ago already?

DCW
07-24-2004, 01:18 PM
If first u don't succeed....

Bruce
07-24-2004, 01:35 PM
If first u don't

succeed....

Yeah, some day it will happen in style. Just an idea whose time hadn't quite made it

yet. :-)

B

InternationalPlayboy
07-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Las Vegas is about a

five hour drive from here, so with enough adavance warning, I would consider attending. Any further and I'd

probably not consider it.

As for flying, It costs an arm and a leg to fly out of our "International

Airport." Most people drive to Phoenix to catch flights as the short hop from Yuma to Phoenix can cost more than

their connecting flight across the country from Phoenix!

cuddlebear
07-24-2004, 03:53 PM
I would have liked to attend

myself but I'm in Florida and that's quite a ways away ... a shame because I do hope to meet some of my forum

buddies in person someday :)

DCW
07-24-2004, 03:55 PM
How about a

cosmetics/purfume/phermone event?

DCW