PDA

View Full Version : Bruce or anyone who knows

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:59 PM
Which products contain the most androsterone? The only one I could find was Alter Ego, which is for men only (though it could also be used by women eg in a combo I guess.)

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
I\'m getting confused myself. First it appeared to be APC, but then people were saying Edge and PI now The New PA is getting a lot of props. I don\'t know. Someone please help!

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey Ya CJ:

I think the women\'s P10 may have the most androsterone? not 100% sure. I think many months ago Phil Stone posted the contents, you may want to ask Bruce to find out for sure.

Good Luck

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
atomicboy, i think you\'re getting the pheromones mixed up a little. CJ was asking about androsterone, different from androstenone which is contained in those products you mentioned. practically all of the available products contain androstenone (might be all, didnt want to be too inclusive there), but androsterone is more recent to the pheromone scene and is not found in most products.

**DONOTDELETE**
Among the products that admit their contents, androSTERONE is only in Stone Lab products Alter Ego.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:00 PM
Hello,
To my knowledge, Alter Ego is the only product so far to contain androSTERONE. I will check about P10, but I am quite sure it does not contain any.
I don\'t know of any reason a woman could not try out AE, especially if you mix it with something else. The fragrance is a tropical citrus type blend, which is not particularly male or female in nature. Both androstenone and androstenOL are found in varying amounts in both male and female products. Perhaps the same will end up happening with androSTERONE. I am not sure.
Cheers,
Bruce