PDA

View Full Version : Looking for suggestions for tonight

Romme22
07-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Some of you know the continuing saga of the niece and the wife thing. Well niece has a new boyfriend and she is

really happy, she was in a real bad marriage for a long time. For some reason I think she wants my approval of her

new boyfirend and has been trying for weeks to get us together. Since it's my birthday we are going out to dinner

tonight, wife, myself, niece and her boyfirend. I met the guy once, seemed okay but my wife totally bitched at me

saying I ignored him and was mean to him. I was busy chatting/staring at the blonde neighbor instead, oh well. I

wasn't about to lick his nuts anyway.

I'm looking for suggestions on what to wear. Going to a japanese rest

where they cook in front of you. Probably have a few some mai tai's or something like that so I expect everyone to

be buzzed at some point.

I recently got some chikira and not sure about the response from it so far, seems to

make my wife edgy and tense but haven't quite figured out the correlation yet.

I have at my

disposal:
AE/M
Wagg-n
TE/M
Chikira
NPA
SOE/M scented Roll on

My goal is to create an inviting feeling at

the start of the evening, don't want to be too alpha then turn it sexual for the end of the evening with wifey.

I was thinking a couple of drops of ae/m on the neck and a couple of swipes of soe roll on on the wrists covered

with some cool water for the start of the evening then adding a spray of te to the chest for late night or maybe a

couple of drops of wagg-n, don't want to od though.

I really like the wagg-n seems to be a good product for me

most of the time but it's been used in a different context from tonights so not sure if it's the best choice.

Anyone of you pros have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rom

jose
07-23-2004, 09:35 AM
I suggest the AE/m and SOE combination

you mentioned in your post. Maybe reapplying SOE when everyone is buzzed on alcohol. I haven't tried WAGG so I

don't know that much about it.