PDA

View Full Version : My 1st phero experience (using AE )

new2mones
07-23-2004, 07:14 AM
:rofl: Good morning everyone, well this is my first post and my first time using any type of pheromone

product--after reading up on these boards, I decided to try Alter Ego---I am 32 years old, been told I am good

looking, work out, smile---I tried 3 drops last night before I went to the mall to get my cel phone fixed--I did not

notice any difference or any looks at all----today I wore 3 drops to work and the women here always flirt with me

anyway so there wasno difference, actually got into a little argument with one of them---I am wondering if the

pheromone experience is in the mind and just make syou think people are looking at you or coming on to you---maybe I

need to adjust the dosage up or down---well thanks for listening

Romme22
07-23-2004, 07:35 AM
I'm fairly new to using also

and the at times I think that after reading the messages here that people expect to be ravaged the moment that they

leave their house.

It's really not the case, it's more of a subtle experience that takes a little while to

notice. There are times where people will come on to you that may seem out of the ordinary and there are times that

people may be closer to you but you need to make the moves to take advantage of the situation.

I still

haven't quite figured out what works best for every situation but I can definately see that certain products give

certain results. Give it some time and don't expect too much too soon.

Rom

new2mones
07-23-2004, 07:39 AM
thanks for the head's up-- I

was not expecting to be ravaged at all--but nary a look- I think I got more looks w/o using pheros LOL_- maybe it

only works in a bar setting since there is closer contact with women--and since I don't drink, I am not a frequent

bar visitor

bjf
07-23-2004, 07:42 AM
AE can make women timid, meaning they

might avoid eye contact.

new2mones
07-23-2004, 07:46 AM
AE can make women

timid, meaning they might avoid eye contact.

REALLY!!! hmmm--then how does this actually help open them

up if they are too shy to talk??

bjf
07-23-2004, 07:51 AM
It doesn't.

Either you have

to make them feel comfortable or add a product like wagg, soe or chikara.

BassMan
07-23-2004, 08:07 AM
:rofl: Good

morning everyone, well this is my first post and my first time using any type of pheromone product--after reading up

on these boards, I decided to try Alter Ego---I am 32 years old, been told I am good looking, work out, smile---I

tried 3 drops last night before I went to the mall to get my cel phone fixed--I did not notice any difference or any

looks at all----today I wore 3 drops to work and the women here always flirt with me anyway so there wasno

difference, actually got into a little argument with one of them---I am wondering if the pheromone experience is in

the mind and just make syou think people are looking at you or coming on to you---maybe I need to adjust the dosage

up or down---well thanks for listening
I've used AE a lot. a.k.a. referred to it as "Mr. Right":

http://www.love-scent.com/for

um/showthread.php?p=91379&highlight=AE#post91379 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=91379&highlight=AE#post91379)

-Bass

Romme22
07-23-2004, 08:13 AM
At times the response is pretty

subtle and really does take some time to think about what is happening.

Just the other day I was at the mall

and happened to have on some chikira and some wagg-n, wasn't planning on going to the mall but my wife wanted to go

at lunch to pick up something. She went to Sears and I went into the video store to get the new starksy and hutch

video and the cashier a 20 something year old, kept blabbing and blabbing, asking me what movies I liked, if I'd

seen this one or that one before etc, not a sales pitch, just general talk..

Left there and was walking through

the mall waiting for my wife when, decided to sit on a bench for a few minutes when this 30ish woman started

circling around me. She finally sat down and asked me the time and started talking about the weather. Now I'm 42

and never, I mean never, get approached by strangers anywhere unless they want me to buy something.

I actually

forgot that I was wearing anything until we finally went to the bertuccis for lunch, got a viscous dihl from the

waitress, she just stared at me while my wife was ordering then had to have my wife repeat her order since she

wasn't paying attention.

Could be just coincidence but I'm not so sure. I've been a womanizing pig for a

while (although a nice guy too) and can't remember a day that was similiar to this no matter how many times I've

been to the mall.

Rom

belgareth
07-23-2004, 08:53 AM
thanks for the

head's up-- I was not expecting to be ravaged at all--but nary a look- I think I got more looks w/o using pheros

LOL_- maybe it only works in a bar setting since there is closer contact with women--and since I don't drink, I am

not a frequent bar visitorI don't visit bars either. It seems alcohol helps but that is probably just

because of lowered inhibitions.

Malls may not be the best place either. They have good ventilation and you are

not near many people for more than a few seconds at a time. It probably isn't long enough for them to figure out

where the mones are coming from.

The biggest trouble I had when starting out was using too much and expecting

too much. Once I learned to use what many consider to be tiny amounts and started watching body language, my results

improved. For me there was a long trial and error period where I made more mistakes than not. Once past that, the

mones began to work for me. Some good advice you'll find elsewhere on the forum is to forget that you are wearing

them and just enjoy yourself.