PDA

View Full Version : used edged arouser last nite

jimmy007
07-21-2004, 04:42 PM
i used

arouser last nite..smell is kinda strong..i used 2 sprays total on both of my forearms.. i didnt know if i od or not

cuz its my first time using mones.. so i sprayed alil of colonge.. to cover abit of the scent..soo off iwent to get

some drinks with friends..i didnt get any reaction at all that night..kinda sucks but ohh welL...maybe i shouldnt of

added the cologne..dont know.. but how many sprays u thnk i should use..?
welL i'll try again alone next time =)

SweetBrenda
07-21-2004, 05:10 PM
My advice to you

is to keep trying it until you get it right. Maybe instead of two sprays use one and the cologne you wear.. Go from

there. I know for a fact I od once when I first got my products I had a terrible headache & didn't see any results

really... Keep reading around the forum the guys have a lot of feed back! I read a lot about Chikara & here's

you'll read some good info on the one you used. Don't get discourage.
Good Luck to

you.

bjf
07-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Even though the default delivery

method is a spray (so people think of doing 1, 2, 3 or 4 sprays) a poll a while back indicated that something like

2-3 dabs (about 1/4 that of a spray) yielded the best results.

To dab, unscrew top, put your finger over

opening, turning upside down (the bottle) and then back over, and dab with your finger to wherever.

You may

want to go heavier than 2-3 dabs in a bar/club though, even something like 8 is okay.

InternationalPlayboy
07-21-2004, 05:39 PM
I haven't got Edge

down yet either. But I've read back in the archives about two years and a lot of opinion out there is that even one

spray of Edge may be an OD. There are some recommendations to remove the sprayer and use your finger to dab the Edge

onto a couple of application points.

Arouser has cedarwood oil in it as a fragrance so supposedly you can

get by without a cover scent. If you do use one, you should use something that blends well with the fragrance. I

just got Edge Heat, which also has essential oils in it. But I seem to be so sensitive to none that I can smell it

coming through the fragrance and want to use a cover scent with it still myself.

Like SweetBrenda said, it

takes some experimentation to get some of these products right. I think the experimentation is part of the fun. She

also mentioned Chikara, which I think is easy to use and Bruce just announced he is getting another shipment of it

in. Since I got it, I've cut back on trying the other pheromone products I have (WAGG, SOE-m, unscented SOE and

Edge, Edge Heat and NPA) as the results were so immediate with Chikara. It's my favorite product right

now.

Another thing about cover scents is that you need to be careful applying them too. Leaving a vapor trail

of cologne can be just as much of a turn off to others as a none OD might be.

You also need to kind of forget

that you're wearing mones, yet be aware of others' reactions. Contrary to some of the ads out there, you're not

going be fighting women off like in the old Hi Karate ads. Reactions are going to be more subtle than that.

But if you do OD on none products, you may end up fighting off agressive males who want to kick your ass for

little or no reason. I have experienced that and it isn't fun.

InternationalPlayboy
07-21-2004, 05:41 PM
What bjf said. He

posted while I was still typing.

jimmy007
07-21-2004, 06:31 PM
thanx for the advice guys..

i'll keep experimenting on it..hopefully i'll see some reaction soon..any updates i'll post it up!!!=)