PDA

View Full Version : Chikara with new label on the way!

Bruce
07-21-2004, 02:51 PM
I just

put Chikara back on the website. I'm still not sure how many bottles, but we will get a new shipment with the new

bamboo labels this Friday. We should be able to ship orders that same day; Monday at the latest. If you had a

bottle backordered, it will ship automatically.

Bruce

Bruce
07-23-2004, 12:22 PM
Dudes!

I just got my first

bottle with the new label today. Really nice if I do say so myself. We should be shipping today.

Bruce

Bruce
07-24-2004, 02:30 PM
The new Chikara did in fact arrive

on Friday in time to ship out the same day. Looks like all the backorders as well as advance sales went out

OK.

Bruce

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-25-2004, 08:28 AM
Bruce, is it possible for

us to know how much -none, -nol and -rone there is in Chikara? :think:

Ismail
07-26-2004, 02:34 AM
Bruce, is it

possible for us to know how much -none, -nol and -rone there is in Chikara? :think:

BUMP:wave:

Bruce
07-26-2004, 06:13 AM
Bruce, is it

possible for us to know how much -none, -nol and -rone there is in Chikara? :think:

I'm thinking.

:-)

Bruce
07-26-2004, 06:14 AM
Anyone get the new label

yet?

B

bjf
07-30-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm thinking.

:-)

Bruce, I don't think it will threaten the product by giving us this information. I realize

there is a lot of anxiety when you have a unique product that you want to protect, but now that Chikara's on the

market, and at least established among pheromone users, I don't think giving us this information will do any harm,

at this point in time.

metroman
07-30-2004, 04:24 PM
I say keep it to yourself...its

very competitive out there & I'm sure you're competitors would love to know...I'd like to see Love-Scent thrive,

that way you'll always be on the cutting edge with new product introductions like you have been...The main thing

for us Phero users to know is the stuff works & it works good.

oscar
07-30-2004, 04:56 PM
I say keep it to

yourself...its very competitive out there & I'm sure you're competitors would love to know...I'd like to see

Love-Scent thrive, that way you'll always be on the cutting edge with new product introductions like you have

been...The main thing for us Phero users to know is the stuff works & it works good.
metroman,

By

releasing the Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone content information as he has said he WILL do, Bruce

doesn't put himself in any danger of having the formula for Chikara stolen. The "Three A's" account for only three

out of the seven total pheromone components that comprise Chikara's phero formula.
He hasn't agreed to release

any information about the other four phero constituents, so even the NAMES of those ingredients can remain secret.

It thus safely remains a proprietary formula.

The reason that the release of this information is expected to be

of benefit to Bruce as well as many Chikara users, is that those of us who usually augment our phero applications in

order to tweak ratios to the occassion, or simply want to use maximum optimal doses, will be able to determine what

auxiliary doses can safely be applied without risking OD.

Knowledge is power in this case, and the knowledge

that I can add an additional .0X mg of A-None to two sprays of Chikara to maximize sexual impact will not only

empower me, but will also allow Bruce to sell more product in the long run.

I'm in no way expecting Bruce to

"give away the store" by revealing all of the components and proportions of the pheros in Chikara, but the

disclosure of the phero components that we already know are in there is a win/win situation for all involved.

Can you see where I'm coming from on this?

Oscar :)

metroman
07-30-2004, 09:21 PM
Well after that rant how could I

not...You act like its a matter of national security (for all your precision calculating maybe you're wearing to

much none)?...My own approach to measuring mone applications has been borne out of personal experience...sure I've

had a few OD's...but from my own experience I've developed a pretty good gauge as to how much I can

tolerate...However thats me...If you want to calibrate down to the nano mg then I guess you would need to know more

about the correct ratios involved. You make a good point...I guess its ultimately in Bruce's hands...

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-31-2004, 06:28 AM
Of course Bruce shouldn't

tell us what the 4 secret ingredients are. But he could (and I believe he will) tell us how much -none, -nol and

-rone there is in Chikara. :think:

koolking1
07-31-2004, 08:27 AM
and -

was that ever fast. One day and I just paid for Priority mail. Label is very much to my taste, simple and elegant.

A winner!!!!!

Indigo
09-27-2004, 12:55 AM
So... will we finally get the

amounts of -none,-nol and -rone in Chikara or will it remain a secret?