PDA

View Full Version : New guy w/ question

Yoel
07-21-2004, 04:01 AM
Hi to everyone :)

I'm a 20-something guy from Italy, 5'10'', quite skinny, trying to attract gals in my age range...

I've

got NPA and SoE unscented, and I'm not getting any noticeable result with them so far. I even tried using them

singly, like NPA one to three dabs tops on upper torso, but nothing. I mean, I could as well have missed body

language and the like, but I doubt it. I didn't try more since I can totally smell none (and -nol and -rone too,

btw) and I can't stand smelling like a drunken bummer.

Tonight I'll take another run at it wearing 2 dabs of

NPA on upper torso and 2" SoE on each side of my neck, plus my Aqua di GiĆ². Should I spray that right over NPA or

more like near it? I don't want to hamper its effect.

Thanks ;)

Bruce
07-21-2004, 04:11 AM
Hello Yoel,
Welcome to the forum.

Personally, I would start out using only one of the two products you have and covering directly with the cologne.

Then try the other product, covering directly with cologne. Later on you may well get better results by applying

the pheromones and cologne in different spots, but it is slightly trickier.

Be sure to read the "sticky

thread" at the top here.

Enjoy,
Bruce

Friendly1
07-21-2004, 06:39 AM
If you feel you are doing

everything else right, make sure you are projecting a good attitude. The slightest sour frown on your face can turn

women away in droves. In the game of attraction, if you are not what the other person wants, all the magic in the

world won't help you. If you are playful and confident, women will usually want to get to know you. And be a

little mysterious when they talk to you. Don't tell them your life story. It takes time to change yourself. Be

patient. Keep experimenting.

Yoel
07-21-2004, 08:41 AM
If you feel you

are doing everything else right, make sure you are projecting a good attitude. The slightest sour frown on your face

can turn women away in droves. In the game of attraction, if you are not what the other person wants, all the magic

in the world won't help you. If you are playful and confident, women will usually want to get to know you. And be a

little mysterious when they talk to you. Don't tell them your life story. It takes time to change yourself. Be

patient. Keep experimenting.Hey Friendly, thanks for the tips. I know DeAngelo's teachings and I'm

actually quite confident with girls, so it's not like I'm not getting any. I don't look at mones as the panacea

of love, the point that I'm trying to make here is that mones don't change female behaviour towards me, in the

sense that I'm not getting any weird looks or compulsive flirting or anything that would indicate that the stuff

works unconsciously on their receptive system. It all just seems...normal.

Friendly1
07-21-2004, 08:50 AM
There could be a lot of reasons

for why you are not seeing changes in behavior. The best reason would be that you are already maxed out on the

ladies' radar screen, so pheromones won't help with introductions but would help with taking things to the next

level.

Another reason could be that you are doing something culturally unacceptable. Most women will exercise a

lot of self-control if they feel it would be very inappropriate for them to reveal excitement or interest in a

man.

Or, it could be that you are getting the signals you are hoping for but just not seeing them.

Or it

could be that you are dong something else which counteracts the effects of the pheromones. Women might be thinking,

"Hm. Interesting. Oh, wait. What a complete DORK!"

Or it could be that your body chemistry isn't working

well with the NPA. I have never used NPA, so I cannot really suggest anything.

I normally apply the pheromones

to my chest and the base of my neck (front and back). A lot of guys apply them to their wrists. A lot of guys

apply them to the sides of their necks like you do.

The rule of thumb is: if you are not getting the results you

want, change something.