PDA

View Full Version : Weird looks with Chikara

EddieMoney
07-20-2004, 04:54 PM
I put

maybe 3 or 3 1/2 sprays on myself (mid-torso) and hit the gym. I had to talk to the receptionist about my

membership. She seemed more friendly that I would have expected. Then after we were finished with our business she

was kind of giving me some weird looks.

Later I was feeling pretty good so I went to a local bar for a little;

hadn't been there for a while and there's a new bartender there (female, mid-20's.) I didn't have a lot of

interaction with her but I did talk to her for a little when I asked her to hold my drink so I could make a phone

call. Same kind of weird looks. Not dirty, and I wouldn't quite say DIHL, maybe a little puzzled but at the same

time, like, upbeat.

I had sort of the same reaction to it ... before if I had something with -none or -nol on, I

was a little wary of getting too much of a whiff myself, but *something* in this stuff has a happy scent to it,

IMHO.

I think I'd want to be careful not to OD with it however, as it has a distinctly feminine signature to

it, also IMHO (not the scent as a whole just whatever that one component is)

Friendly1
07-20-2004, 05:43 PM
There doesn't seem to be a

consensus on what a Chikara OD is, or what it is like. I think 8 full sprays puts you into OD range but I've only

tried that once.

I decided to wear 2 sprays of Chikara today in anticipation of a possible business meeting but

that never happened. About all I noticed was that my 10-month-old niece couldn't take her eyes off of me. Not

sure if that is just baby fascination or Chikara.

InternationalPlayboy
07-20-2004, 07:20 PM
I

put maybe 3 or 3 1/2 sprays on myself (mid-torso) and hit the gym. I had to talk to the receptionist about my

membership. She seemed more friendly that I would have expected. Then after we were finished with our business she

was kind of giving me some weird looks.

Later I was feeling pretty good so I went to a local bar for a

little; hadn't been there for a while and there's a new bartender there (female, mid-20's.) I didn't have a lot

of interaction with her but I did talk to her for a little when I asked her to hold my drink so I could make a phone

call. Same kind of weird looks. Not dirty, and I wouldn't quite say DIHL, maybe a little puzzled but at the same

time, like, upbeat.

I had sort of the same reaction to it ... before if I had something with -none or -nol

on, I was a little wary of getting too much of a whiff myself, but *something* in this stuff has a happy scent to

it, IMHO.

I think I'd want to be careful not to OD with it however, as it has a distinctly feminine

signature to it, also IMHO (not the scent as a whole just whatever that one component is)

The

'weird' looks are something I've commented on a couple of times. It's not like they think you smell, like I've

always afraid with none products, I can smell them too easily. I described it as if you share some kind of exciting

secret with the woman giving you the look.

I usually wear only two sprays of the stuff and I've found it

pretty effective. One of the first times I tried it in a crowd wiith two sprays, it was outside on a really windy

day. I was eating lunch while watching a jazz concert and I had three or four women sit downwind of me. One would

finish their lunch and leave and another would soon sit down. Maybe I make a good windblock, but I think Chikara may

have played a hand in it. I've used up to six sprays, but two were under the arms. I didn't seen anything much

different most of those days, except for a day trip on Amtrack with a friend to San Jaun Capistrano, where she kept

mentioning how romantic the day was and really loosened up later after a couple of glasses of wine. I don't think

six sprays is really an OD, but two to three sprays are so effective for most environments that I leave it to that.

Wearing Chikara almost daily at those doses, I still have over a half bottle of the stuff left. And mine

came from the beta shipment.

I don't know if the composition is "feminine" or not. I have trouble using Edge

and NPA, though I'll keep trying them on occasion. Not only does the none stand out to me, no matter how little I

put on or how much I cover it, but the stuff kind of makes me apprehensive. I don't have the problem with Chikara.

I also feel more attractive myself with Chikara (the "weird" looks help) and because of that, I have trouble getting

myself to go a day or two without it.

Holmes
07-20-2004, 08:54 PM
I put maybe 3 or

3 1/2 sprays on myself (mid-torso) and hit the gym. I had to talk to the receptionist about my membership. She

seemed more friendly that I would have expected. Then after we were finished with our business she was kind of

giving me some weird looks.

Later I was feeling pretty good so I went to a local bar for a little; hadn't

been there for a while and there's a new bartender there (female, mid-20's.) I didn't have a lot of interaction

with her but I did talk to her for a little when I asked her to hold my drink so I could make a phone call. Same

kind of weird looks. Not dirty, and I wouldn't quite say DIHL, maybe a little puzzled but at the same time, like,

upbeat.

Would you generally describe these looks as "take me home tonight" or more "I think I'm

in love"?

bjf
07-20-2004, 09:09 PM
Would you generally

describe these looks as "take me home tonight" or more "I think I'm in love"?

:rofl: :lol: :LOL:

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

EddieMoney
07-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Would you

generally describe these looks as "take me home tonight" or more "I think I'm in love"?
Nah, I wouldn't

say it was anything like that.:rolleyes:

DrSmellThis
07-21-2004, 02:41 AM
I bet they're "I've got two

tickets to paradise" looks.