PDA

View Full Version : Left bottle in car

Eddie
07-19-2004, 10:41 PM
I accidently left a

bottle of Realm in my car and when I got to it (about 5 hours later), the bottle was rather hot to the touch - you

know how hot things can get inside a car on a summer day. Anyhow, I was wondering if high heat can cause pheromones

to lose its potency. After I let the bottle cool down, it seems like no harm was done. But I'm not sure. Should I

be concerned?

Gegogi
07-20-2004, 12:51 AM
Realm isn't very potent to begin

with. The trace 'nomes are designed to relax the wearer, so I doubt you have much to worry about.

CptKipling
07-20-2004, 09:02 AM
I accidently left

a bottle of Realm in my car and when I got to it (about 5 hours later), the bottle was rather hot to the touch - you

know how hot things can get inside a car on a summer day. Anyhow, I was wondering if high heat can cause pheromones

to lose its potency. After I let the bottle cool down, it seems like no harm was done. But I'm not sure. Should I

be concerned?
Without going into specifics, the short answer is that you should be fine.

Eddie
07-20-2004, 09:08 AM
Thanks! :)

DrSmellThis
07-20-2004, 11:45 AM
Heat and light can ruin the

cologne part, though, making the bottle useless.

DCW
07-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Heat and light can

ruin the cologne part, though, making the bottle useless.

Thats what happened to me with a bottle of

C. Klein...it went sour.

I once left a bottle of AE in my car for about 4 hrs in the blazing Houston heat,the

smell didn't change but
not sure of the effects if any.

DCW

bjf
07-20-2004, 12:35 PM
What if I store colognes, pheromones

in bathroom (steam/heat from shower)?

belgareth
07-20-2004, 12:37 PM
What if I store

colognes, pheromones in bathroom (steam/heat from shower)?
I doubt it gets warm enough to matter, The heat

is less than your body temp. The steam should make no difference at all because the bottles are sealed.

CptKipling
07-20-2004, 05:46 PM
Heat and

light can ruin the cologne part, though, making the bottle useless.
Good point Doc, hadn't thought of

that.

platinumfox
07-24-2004, 07:05 AM
Yeah I did the same but it

was a few days in the summer heat and did it stink.[QUOTE=Eddie]I accidently left a bottle of Realm in my car and

when I got to it (about 5 hours later), the bottle was rather hot to the touch - you know how hot things can get

inside a car on a summer day. Anyhow, I was wondering if high heat can cause pheromones to lose its potency. After I

let the bottle cool down, it seems like no harm was done. But I'm not sure. Should I be concerned/QUOTE]

Bruce
07-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Eddie,

Let us know if there

seems to be any change in the fragrance of your Realm.

B