PDA

View Full Version : My 1st phero experience.

JoJoCal19
07-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Im new to phero’s and I had stumbled upon this site after I bought some APC elsewhere. I

have been doing a good amount of research here. Part of the reason I decided to try phero’s is because me and my ex

broke up a week ago and she was pretty mad at me. I am hoping that the phero’s could ease her a little and pull out

some of her feelings for me that she is trying to hold back just cause she was mad. Also I want to go meet new

girls and thought this could help.

First let me tell you a little about myself. Im puerto rican, 22 years

old, 5’9” 145lb and muscular/cut. Im really good looking according to most females, and I already get looks from

girls, I just want to have an edge compared to other guys in the hunt. I will post my pic as my avatar when I get

the chance. Im not quite as talkitive and loud as some of my other friends who are more talkitive amongst girls. I

am confident in myself though and if I see a girl I like I will go up to her and hold a conversation.

I got the APC Saturday so I

used 4 drops to see how that went. I was supposed to go to the club that night but ended up participating in a

hold’em tourney at my friends house and there were only my guy friends there. I did notice they made fun of me more

than usual and were just a tad aggressive too. From what ive read I guess that’s a product of the mones I was

wearing. That was it for Saturday.

Sunday me and my friend and his g/f were going to go bowling and then to

dinner at chili’s. I decided to start with 6 drops and see how that did. Nothing happened at the bowling alley as

I was near old people on one side and little kids on the other, plus I was busy concentrating on the game ( it had

been 5 months since I bowled last with my g/f ) and I managed to squeek out a 190 high game. So we left the bowling

alley and went to Chili’s. We sat near older people so there wasn’t much opportunity to see what would happen but

we had a cute waitress our age. I did notice a couple of looks from the waitress but no DIHL. We did make eye

contact a couple of times though. That was positive. Well we left there, and I went home for an hour. I got a

call an hour later and my friend and his g/f that I went to dinner with were going to join my other friend, his

fiancee, and his fiancees sister for a trivia game. I decided to join cause they needed a sixth person for 3 teams

of 2. I put on about 4 more fresh drops of APC before I went over there cause I was going to be on Casey’s team (

my friends fiancees sister ). Me and casey had only met twice before and our interaction was very limited, she

kinda ignored me , kinda not, we just never really interacted. Well during the game she would always grab my arm,

hand or shoulder whenever she got excited and was really talkitive to me and whatnot. I definitely noticed she was

warmed up to me and very touchy. She touched me easily over 15 times. I am convinced her behavior was defintely

due to the phero’s.

Today I

ordered AE/m and TE packets. If you have any ideas or suggestions for my future combos or even feedback on what you

think of my results so far please let me know. I hope to have the AE and TE by the time I see my ex for the first

time. She isnt as mad at me anymore but we are still apart and I hope to work on changing that. What suggestions

do you have for what mix I should use when I meet her, if I don’t have the AE and TE by then I will use 8 to 10

drops of APC.

belgareth
07-19-2004, 03:03 PM
You did well to start small and

APC is a pretty mild one. Don't look so much for DHILs, watch for changes in behavoir like you had with Casey. That

sounded promising.

AE and TE is a pretty good combo but try each one by itself first to get a handle on how much

of each works for you. SoE is good too. Myself, since it came out, I am a Chikara fan, it seems to work well on a

wide range of people.

JoJoCal19
07-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Thanks. I am going to buy

chikara too when they get it in stock. Yea, I was pretty surprised at how Casey was acting towards me since we

pretty much ignored each other whenever we were around before. Im looking forward to seeing what effect the pheros

have on my ex. I hope they bring out some feelings that shes keeping back.

belgareth
07-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Only the voice of bad

experience but don't get your hopes up too much about your ex. All too often people will get back together then it

falls apart again. It can be worse the second time around. I'm not saying don't try but am suggesting you keep

your options open. There are too many possible good relationships out there to try to keep one that hurts you.