PDA

View Full Version : Chikara, Pheros and build up.

belgareth
07-18-2004, 10:11 AM
I had

an interesting experience yesterday and wanted to share it. I've been wearing light doses of Chikara 5-6 days a

week since it was first introduced. My theory is that there is a build up, some mones convert, other breakdown or

wash away. As a result, I think I reached a steady state where my signature remains the same with minimal use. Right

or not the results have been uniformly good.

Yesterday we spent several hours at a friends house, returning home

at about three PM. I had applied 2 light sprays of Chikara about nine that morning. After showering, I applied about

4 dabs of Pheros before we went to dinner. In the car, Jessica got really fidgity and flushed. Before dinner was

over, she suggested (in the strongest of terms) going home instead of the movie we were planning to see. Once home,

she was in rare form. She is not very inhibited in most cases but last night was spectacular.

My thought is that

the build up with the added Pheros and a little wine were a deadly combination.

DrSmellThis
07-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Looks like you've found a way

to ride the "phero bull." :cheers:

DrSmellThis
07-18-2004, 10:38 AM
...had you washed off the

Chikara?

belgareth
07-18-2004, 10:42 AM
It brings up some interesting

possibilities.

belgareth
07-19-2004, 01:34 PM
...had you

washed off the Chikara?
Oops, sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Yes, I took a shower and changed

clothes. I don't believe that there was any of the Chikara scent remaining. Jess likes the smell of Pheros so I was

wearing it for her but without any added mones.

Flash1
03-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Hi

belgareth,

Thats the combo I like Pheros & Chikara can u please explain how u apply

and what kind of effects you get.

MOBLEYC57
03-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Sounds like Pheros, Bel. How old

is your lady, if I may? :blink:

Sometimes when a woman becomes accustomed to a certain scent (Pheros), it's an

automatic turn on, yes? :think:

Guys saying that young women love Cool Water, but they don't want to buy what

everyone else wears. If you want something that they're attracted to, why not buy Cool Water? :blink:

Anywho,

sounds like your lady has a nose that heats things up with findings of Pheros in the air.:whip: :thumbsup:

P.S.

I still THINK that build up only plays a roll where oil is concerned, or, if you're just not washing your hinny and

using the alcohol based stuff! :drunk:

wood elf
03-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Sounds like

Pheros, Bel. How old is your lady, if I may? :blink:

Sometimes when a woman becomes accustomed to a certain

scent (Pheros), it's an automatic turn on, yes? :think:

Guys saying that young women love Cool Water, but they

don't want to buy what everyone else wears. If you want something that they're attracted to, why not buy Cool

Water? :blink:

Anywho, sounds like your lady has a nose that heats things up with findings of Pheros in the

air.:whip: :thumbsup:

P.S. I still THINK that build up only plays a roll where oil is concerned, or, if you're

just not washing your hinny and using the alcohol based stuff! :drunk:Hi Mobley,

I remember then evening

Belgareth is talking about. He keeps himself very clean but even right out of the shower has a presence that I

notice when he gets close to me. That day was warm and humid; Belgareth was a little sweaty. When we got in the car

all I could think about was getting him home or anywhere else private. It hit me suddenly like a switch being turned

on.

It isn't nice to ask a woman's age, a gentleman would know that! :kiss: I am twenty-eight.

Belgareth

has been wearing a new scent he plans to tell people about soon. It is very erotic and sensual on him.

W. Elf

MOBLEYC57
03-23-2005, 06:02 AM
It hit me

suddenly like a switch being turned on.

W. Elf
Top of the morning to ya, W. Elf!:drunk:

Now, why

do I get the feeling the switch was already on, and you just took notice? :blink:

It isn't

nice to ask a woman's age, a gentleman would know that! :kiss: I am twenty-eight.
W. Elf
I've torn

those pages from the book ... ask and yee shall receive. :thumbsup: What's a gentleman? :think:

Belgareth has been wearing a new scent he plans to tell people about soon. It is very erotic and sensual on

him.

W. ElfPlans to tell? Thanks fer telling!

:rant: Bel!!!!!!!! ?:think: ?

:rant:

:POKE:

belgareth
03-23-2005, 06:24 AM
Top of the

morning to ya, W. Elf!:drunk:

Now, why do I get the feeling the switch was already on, and you just took

notice? :blink:
We talked about it later and she says it surprised her as much as me. I do love

surprises! :)

Plans to tell? Thanks fer telling!

:rant: Bel!!!!!!!!

?:think: ? :rant:

:POKE:
I'll tell you in a few more days

now that wood elf has spilled it. Still need to make sure I have a good head start on you. :POKE:

MOBLEYC57
03-23-2005, 10:14 AM
We talked about

it later and she says it surprised her as much as me. I do love surprises!

I'll tell you in a few more days

now that wood elf has spilled it. Still need to make sure I have a good head start on you.
Well ... Bel

... can you tell us/me about its scent? Your Elf said it was erotic and sensual, so I'm assuming, sweet and

citric is out. :think: But then again, some people find clorox sensual and erotic!! :rant: Guess I'll have to

wait and be me own judge. Can't stand a tease!! :frustrate

wood elf
03-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Mobley:

My switch is on

unless I am sick or dead. How I reacted that night was not usual and started only when we were in the car.

Not

a gentleman? You disappoint me so much. :rasp: Should I look for another sweet man to threaten Belgareth with when

he is not nice? I held so high of hope for you. :sad:

MOBLEYC57
03-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Mobley:

My

switch is on unless I am sick or dead. How I reacted that night was not usual and started only when we were in the

car.
Didn't ya know? :blink: The beast pops out at the strangeeyist of times!:whip:

Mobley:
Not a gentleman? You disappoint me so much. :rasp:
1-800-:think: :rasp::think: - :rasp:

:rasp: :rasp: :rasp:!!

Should I look for another sweet man to threaten Belgareth with when he is

not nice? I held so high of hope for you. :sad:
I'd appreciate it! :thumbsup: Me like living! Me like

living lots!! Those internet bullets are deadly! :rant:

You need to turn up yer heat to get Bel ta give up the

secret befoe tamarrow, Madam Disappointed. I'd be much appreciative! :drunk: The curiosity of it all! :frustrate

Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! :rant:

wood elf
03-23-2005, 05:10 PM
You are mean to me than ask for

favors?! Are you a patient man, Dear Mr. Mobley? :POKE: I do hope so.

Without jokes, Belgareth has been very

busy these past few days. He did not get home from helping his customers until past eight last night and is not due

home for another hour tonight. He will not have much time for the forum because I get him first.

He is working

too hard again! I am going to take his cell phone away from him this weekend and we are going to go someplace

quiet.

MOBLEYC57
03-23-2005, 05:24 PM
You are mean to

me than ask for favors?! Are you a patient man, Dear Mr. Mobley? :POKE: I do hope so.
:rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Without jokes, Belgareth has been very busy these past few days. He did not get home from

helping his customers until past eight last night and is not due home for another hour tonight. He will not have

much time for the forum because I get him first.

He is working too hard again! I am going to take his cell

phone away from him this weekend and we are going to go someplace quiet.Quiet for TWO, fer true, tis a good

ting. I'd bet that, Bel deserves it. :thumbsup: Enjoy, and know this ... I'm here patiently waiting fer 2 weeks

fer dee name of dee smeller that you've classified as erotic & sensual. :frustrate

What was this thread about

again? :think:

Visionary7903
03-24-2005, 05:21 PM
I know what Belgareth

means when he says "She is not very inhibited in most cases but last night was spectacular."

I think this was a

situation where u got into a kind of 'Super Hits Period' with either the far-earlier-applied Chikara blending with

ur skin or Pheros blending with ur skin. When I first started using Chikara I was ODing on a daily basis (2 sprays

of the second more powerful spray batch of Chikara) and once I do remember blatant sexual hits for a period of 1-2

hours in my sales job (for example a woman was going down the escalator with her partner looking the other way and

fully stared at me and licked her lips for a long period). Lots of interest and eye contact (although not as blatant

as that mentioned) continued for like 2 hours from random customers.

The problem is for me these 'Super Hits

Periods' are very inconsistent and nearly impossible to plan. They last for like up to 2 hours and once they are

gone I feel like Superman losing all his powers lol. I wish more was talked about this as the kind of hits u get

when in this zone are like awesome compared to the average hits u often get at other times with mones which simply

give u an 'edge'. I dont want just an edge I want spectacular!

Visionary

DrSmellThis
03-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Sounds like a great topic for

its own thread. That is definitely part of the challenge we all feel.