PDA

View Full Version : Do clowns get laid

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 11:03 PM
THis is an interesting question i wonder if circus clowns ever turn women on.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 05:45 AM
Well, you know what they say about a guy with realllly big feet...

Jaggy
10-20-2001, 06:11 AM
Do clowns get laid? Yes they do, but how do they do it when there\'s 12 clowns jammed into that little car?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:41 AM
I agree with hypo, ease up man.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:12 AM
Yea I think Hypo Hit the spot. Dude its getting annoying and making it hard to get to figure out which posts are worth my reading. I dont have all the time in the world.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 11:45 AM
ok sorry everyone ive been really hyperactive for the last few days, thanks for pullin me up, ok ill go back to helping people out and keep myself down a little. images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
10-21-2001, 07:11 AM
Paul,

After reading the thread title, I was tempted to reply simply, \"You tell us!\". But after reading the post I see that you specified \"circus\" clowns! images/icons/wink.gif

I don\'t know why I do that. Going back and reading the original post, twice, sometimes three times. I guess I just feel that if someone has asked a question, they must want an answer! I\'m certain this puts a damper on my creativity. Oh well, maybe I can change.

The answer to your question would be YES, of course clowns get laid! Where do you think those LITTLE clowns come from? images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 12:03 PM
How about krusty the clown ok now thats going overboard, but what about 12 little clowns jammed into a car now theres a thought twelve good looking women jammed in a car, with a bucketload of pheros added images/icons/laugh.gif and me in the middle lol he he images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 12:07 PM
OK i offically appoint myself the cominc relief around here, im the class clown etc, an extremly smart one that uses photoreading to get everything in two seconds so ive all the time in the world to clown around he he, well if we had more comedy and less serious people sometimes then September 11 may not have happened but heck the world goes on right.

It is ok to pull back from life sometimes and take care of your mental state.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:07 PM
Ok this has to be brought back up, i mean it is a good thread ok.

SO DO CLOWNS GET LAID he he.