PDA

View Full Version : Creative first dates

manchorito
07-15-2004, 07:30 PM
I know a girl

who likes to laugh and have a good time... so movies and dinner is not a good idea. So what is an adventurous first

date?

koolking1
07-15-2004, 07:48 PM
comedy club in the big

city

bjf
07-15-2004, 07:50 PM
nature hike

Whitehall
07-17-2004, 04:08 AM
"Comedy Club"

I tried

that with a girlfriend - we were living outside San Francisco but were skiing in Colorado. Went to a club and the

jerk on-stage poked fun of San Francisco all night.

Holmes
07-17-2004, 10:18 AM
BASE jumping.

DCW
07-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Lunch, brunch, dinner works well for

me.
It also promotes dialog, that you might not often get looking at a movies sceen, unless you have sometime

after to sit down and chat.

DCW

SweetBrenda
07-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Nude

beach.:lol:
( gets her laugh on and a good time in deed):rofl:

SweetBrenda
07-17-2004, 12:03 PM
:blink: umm okay okay bad idea... 1st dates and she likes to laugh. Well I guess taking her to play some games something she is not so good at like perhaps minie-golf not many girls I know actually know much about golfing ( I suck at it but I laugh so much at myself trying to hit the darn ball 15 times until finally I get it going lol... ) Going swimming and playing/splashing her in the water is always fun.. Ice-skating maybe you or her are not so good at that and you both can have fun trying.. Comedy club. I guess she'll have a good time with you no matter where you take her if she likes you too.. What matters is that you guys enjoy each other company. First dates seem to be the hardest because you are trying your best not to mess up but hey! it's all about having a good time. Be spontaneous
if you really like this one girl.
Good luck
:cheers: