PDA

View Full Version : The secret of what women really want revealed!

puule
07-15-2004, 03:11 PM
I Finally simplified what women really want. I ended up losing the love of my life to her ex boyfriend

to realize it.

WOMEN WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE, AND WHEN THEY FINALLY GET IT, THEY DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE. I

figured it out a while ago, but I didn't put my findings into practice and I was there for her like a slave and was

"a really good FRIEND" and now I lost her.

I tried the phero's thinking it would change her mind about us, no

such luck because I was not doing what I stumbled upon and she's back with him now. Then I came back here to the

forums to do more phero research to help find someone else maybe and I came apon a few threads talking about David

DeAngelo, (FREAKIN' BRILLIANT MAN!) I read everything that was on his site and was floored, I WAS the boy toy, (why

man, why didn't I do what I knew to do? oh god, why?)

Trust me, his advice is right on the money. When I met

her, this beautiful woman was all over me and I just thought she was crazy to see anything in me and played it off

like she was joking, like when she asked if I love her I would smile at her like yeah whatever because I thought she

was kidding, but she kept doing all this stuff until I told her that I did like her and do have feelings for her 1

week and 1 year ago. I hate myself for that, ruined everything.

Just buy his stuff and USE IT, add some pheros

and it will work. Now I've heard that relationships don't last the second time around, so enough is enough and

it's time for a change:lol: . I'm not evil, if I was evil I'd use my evil powers to break them up,

HEEEEEEEYYY!!!!!:lol:

koolking1
07-15-2004, 04:51 PM
a man with a brain!!!

leave her alone, don't call, let her see you with another woman and she's gonna be thinking!!!

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-15-2004, 04:57 PM
This story seemed almost

like a dejá vu... :blink: :sad:

puule
07-15-2004, 05:29 PM
Just wish I used my brain before

it came to this point, but how many men don't go gaga over a beautiful woman? be honest you f**kers!!

IronMind
07-15-2004, 06:47 PM
Who cares, when she sees you

with a hottie shell want u back but DONT GIVE HER JACK SHIT

koolking1
07-15-2004, 06:51 PM
go find that hottie

now!!!

tounge
07-16-2004, 08:59 AM
Number 1---- Beware of hooking up

with a babe who has been in some sort of longterm relationship. If the chick ws the one who got dumped, nine times

out of ten she will run back to the dude when he beckens. No matter how shitty he treated her. Any guy who is in the

middle of this will lose.

Number 2--- We all want what we can't have. It's human nature. If women only

wanted what they couldn't have, how do you explain marriage? After all marriage only happens about a million times

a year. You sound like you became to clingy and your chickadee was still enamored with the ex.

He'll dump

her sorry ass again, but make sure you ain't around when it happens.

CptKipling
07-16-2004, 09:40 AM
Good post tounge

phinmone
07-16-2004, 09:51 AM
for everybody: men in longterm

relationship, men who are looking for some boost, ALL men: Get the DeAngelo material AND STOP BEING A WUSSY! if you

read the material, you see what has been wrong with you all the time! it's cheap compared what you get in for

return. It's your life there on the line!

don't just satisfy and say "I'm good with women" and then forget

it, do yourself a favor!

DCW
07-16-2004, 10:11 AM
for everybody: men in

longterm relationship, men who are looking for some boost, ALL men: Get the DeAngelo material AND STOP BEING A

WUSSY! if you read the material, you see what has been wrong with you all the time! it's cheap compared what you

get in for return. It's your life there on the line!

don't just satisfy and say "I'm good with women" and

then forget it, do yourself a favor!

This guy is a DeAngelo mole, IMHO.

DCW

puule
07-16-2004, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=tounge]Number 1---- Beware

of hooking up with a babe who has been in some sort of longterm relationship. If the chick ws the one who got

dumped, nine times out of ten she will run back to the dude when he beckens.QUOTE]

It was her that left, 15

years ago. but she avoided him until 1 1/2 months ago and is now moving in with him at the end of the month. I think

its due to her financial problems.

[QUOTE]You sound like you became to clingy QUOTE]

yeah i know that now,

and if it does fall apart, i know what to do now.

MOBLEYC57
07-16-2004, 01:30 PM
WHY DO WOMEN WANT WHAT THEY

CAN'T HAVE, AND WHEN THEY FINALLY GET IT, THEY DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE?

Tis God's twisted sense of humor, and

there's nothing you can do about it except find a way to understand/believe the true meaning of "It's not

personal," and "move on." Time has its way of showing you, sometimes, that you're much better off. As the world

turns.......

tounge
07-16-2004, 01:40 PM
don't just

satisfy and say "I'm good with women" and then forget it, do yourself a favor!

I am good

with women, so why do I need to blow dough on a e-book?

If some of you guys would have used the free advice

that I have given over the last couple of years, you would be getting some of your body parts polished, like

furniture at a Merry Maids convention. :d

koolking1
07-16-2004, 03:57 PM
uh, where's that

convention???