PDA

View Full Version : My first impressions of Chikara

Whitehall
07-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Got my

bottle in the mail yesterday and had my first opportunity to wear it in public today. I put two early sprays on my

chest - not full force but small and tentative squirts. I added another small squirt to one forearm and rubbed it

against the other forearm.

When out for coffee about 2 pm. At the coffee shop in our trendy little downtown

area I got my coffee and stood at the condiments counter to mix in some sugar. I walked up behind and to the side

of a 20-something female in tight jeans but deliberately stood a couple of paces to her side to give her her space

then returned to my table. As I left and sat down, she turned and stared at me for an inordinate amount of time and

I stared back. We were maybe ten feet apart. She was definitely checking me out.

When I left, I walked up

the street and a very cute young blonde said hi and tried to start a conversation with me on the street.

In

just an hour of public exposure I got two solid hits from females with absolutely no initiative on my

part.

I'd say the Chikara has surprising power. Eight hours later I can still detect the scent on my

forearm. The top notes are gone and the pheromones are aging but it still smells good. I'll be pulling an

all-nighter tonight so we'll see how it reeks tomorrow.

DrSmellThis
07-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Sounds similar to the hits

I've received with it -- friendly trusting hits from young women.

Whitehall
07-14-2004, 06:12 PM
DST,

After reading your response, I do see the correlation although n=2 is a small sample yet it would seem

others notice the same response pattern. I was also talking that outing with an older female shop owner

(mid-50's?) and she was not affected to any visible degree.

More field research is the answer!

DrSmellThis
07-14-2004, 07:07 PM
Both the times I've worn it

by itself young women asked me for rides. Since I just have a Mazda, I doubt it was the car. I'm still trying to

find the best combo.

Whitehall
07-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Is there any advantage to adding

a touch of NPA? That would make the most of the trusting response.

belgareth
07-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Is there any

advantage to adding a touch of NPA? That would make the most of the trusting response.Somebody did try it

and reported good responses. I don't remember who it was though.

bjf
07-14-2004, 07:25 PM
I add NPA. Not sure it helps with

trust, but I do it to increase the sexual responses.

Whitehall
07-16-2004, 01:28 AM
One of the downsides to A-none

is that it can send women with their period into intense hissy fits. On the other hand, A-1 helps to ameliorate a

menstruating woman's miseries.

Does anyone have experience of exposing such women to Chikara? What were the

reactions?