PDA

View Full Version : WHOA! Some major HITS ????!!!!

LadyWithQuestions
07-13-2004, 05:59 PM
Still not sure yet, but here's what has been going on......

I've been experimenting with a

mixture:

Bottle of PCC 1/4 Full
1 Dropper of PI/w
1 Dropper of Unscented SOE

I've been using

it regularly all week at work. I told you already (in another thread) how my office manager has become SOOOOOOO

nice and "cuddly" towards me. (She used to HATE me.) But today, especially, I noticed that my boss (a doctor who

is usually very grumpy and annoying) was EXTREEEEEEEEMELY nice and friendly to me.......smiled alot and went out of

his way to be nice. If these products make you a favorite in the workplace, I'll go broke buying them~!

*LOL*

Several of the male patients (the ones that are extra cute) seemed more chatty to me than usual and

smiled ALOT! It nearly made me creepy from all the attention.

But HERE'S the kicker............ =)

I've been using the roller bottle combination I listed above, but I also have a small bottle of Pheromax/w

that I bought on sale one time. I had added a drop or 2 of the Pure Copulin product (the stinky stuff) to that

bottle. On a whim, I threw a dab of THAT behind each ear as well. *LOL* OD? I don't know, but SOMETHING

definitely worked~!!!!!!!! Once I get this ironed down to the "perfect brew," I'll be so well-loved and famous at

work. *ROFLOL* What more could I want? *Smile*

Just wanted to share.
LWQ

koolking1
07-14-2004, 04:24 PM
great post and nice to hear

the workplace is becoming more friendly. You might also try Pheros (for men) when it becomes available again. My

girlfriend uses it work and it also makes for a nicer day.

SweetBrenda
07-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Bottle of PCC 1/4 Full

Dropper of PI/w
1 Dropper of Unscented SOE

I've been using it regularly all week at work. I told you already

(in another thread) how my office manager has become SOOOOOOO nice and "cuddly" towards me. (She used to HATE me.)

But today, especially, I noticed that my boss (a doctor who is usually very grumpy and annoying) was

EXTREEEEEEEEMELY nice and friendly to me.......smiled alot and went out of his way to be nice. If these products

make you a favorite in the workplace, I'll go broke buying them~! *LOL*

Sounds like you are having fun wearing the mones & this is exactly why we all love the mones it's all

about having a good time feeling more confidant & getting a kick of some of the weirdest/nicest things that might

happen wearing the mones..!right on :thumbsup:

Numanoid
07-16-2004, 05:31 AM
Once I get this ironed

down to the "perfect brew," I'll be so well-loved and famous at work. *ROFLOL* What more could I want?

Ask for a raise!:)