PDA

View Full Version : Odd Question?

A Sack of Puddles
07-13-2004, 07:12 AM
I have a

somewhat odd question on Clique/scene. I dont know if anyone else who might be considered Goth/Punk/sXe/Emo/HxC/ and

so on, but something I've noticed is it give a narrow bandwidth of members of the opposite sex whom are attracted

to you, but nevertheless, since the band is narrowwer, the likelyhood of them being attracted to you is seemingly

higher. At least where I'm from :twisted:.

So on to my real question: What successes have other

alternative-type individuals had with pheros? I've had moderate succes with SOE, RM, and AE, all usel seperatley.

Just bought some Chikara, have to try that yet. Comments please?
Sorry if its confusing.

Blaa.

koolking1
07-13-2004, 07:56 AM
I sometimes eat at this

restaurant in Portsmouth that has seemingly nothing but punk/goth type female waitresses (now, I don't know much

about this lifestyle so perhaps I'm wrong but they all have loads of tattoos and piercings). I wear my usual combo

of equal parts Chikara and AE/m - the hostess and the waitresses there all treat me much better than average.

koolking1
07-13-2004, 07:57 AM
whoops, I should add that

I'm a 53 year old white guy that dresses casually - certainly not their "type".

A Sack of Puddles
07-13-2004, 08:05 AM
LoL. Thanks, will keep

in mind.

ManBeast
07-13-2004, 10:12 AM
LoL. I guess you could call me

alternative for around here. I'm a metalhead dude (5'7", thick lifter build, short hair, 2" goatee) in an

Abercrombie college town. Firstly, I'm very social overall and don't tend to stick in my "clique" (there really

isn't one single one I totally fit into around here). Secondly, I've only used `mones a few times, but when used

right, produced some very noticable results. I don't think that whatever "scene" you are into can do anything about

how your body will react to things.

MB

DrSmellThis
07-13-2004, 11:06 AM
I think the "nice" pheromones

such as A1, V5, Chikara and WAGG are good to include with those crowds, as many have a wall up and initial trust

issues.