PDA

View Full Version : Walking my dog

mitsubachi
07-13-2004, 07:10 AM
As most of you guys

know, walking your dog is one of the best ways to meet new people. Therefore, I decided to apply some mones while

walking my dog to let people have a better impression of me and make myself seem more approachable. However, my dog

always seems to act weird when I am wearing mones. Therefore, I had to abandon my idea of wearing mones while

walking my dog. Looks like you just can't have the best of both worlds. Has anyone encountered this situation

before? Any suggestions?

Bruce
07-13-2004, 07:22 AM
Yeah, I've heard this before. My

dog is the worlds worst crotch sniffer. She constantly pokes her nose in everybody's butt, but added pheromones

just don't phase her. She always goes for the crotch. Maybe try applying very small amounts of pheromones to a

number of places around the body. Or try SOE gel and smear it all around your body and let it settle down before

you go out with your dog. Finally, maybe it is just a temporary adjustment problem for your dog.

b

A Sack of Puddles
07-13-2004, 08:07 AM
New product idea:

Pheros for dogs!

J/K

ok. never mind.

bjf
07-13-2004, 08:17 AM
A good way to see if your pheromones

are working is to check out the reactions from dogs and infants.

koolking1
07-13-2004, 08:31 AM
my dog is also a "crotch

sniffer" but only in the house for some reason. So, I do wear pheromones and am able to walk him without any of the

bad behavior going on. He doesn't seem affected by the mones one way or another. If we have people over for some

sex fun, well - that does get him going with all the attendant scents in the air but he limits himself to just

licking our overhanging feet while we're playing around on the bed.

BDC_Concepts
07-13-2004, 05:37 PM
New

product idea: Pheros for dogs!

J/K

ok. never mind.

LOL, Ironically enough, your

already too late! They have been using pheromones on dogs for quite some time now to alleviate separation anxiety.

I believe a number of products (I am sure of at least one) are available for purchase.

mitsubachi
07-14-2004, 03:59 AM
Yeah, I've

heard this before. My dog is the worlds worst crotch sniffer. She constantly pokes her nose in everybody's butt,

but added pheromones just don't phase her. She always goes for the crotch. Maybe try applying very small amounts of

pheromones to a number of places around the body. Or try SOE gel and smear it all around your body and let it settle

down before you go out with your dog. Finally, maybe it is just a temporary adjustment problem for your dog.

b
Mine's a crotch sniffer too. Not sure if different breeds of dogs behave differently when exposed to

humans who apply mones. Mine's hyperactive, maybe that's why.

DrSmellThis
07-14-2004, 12:52 PM
You know, you can train your

damn dog not to torpedo everyone's crotch! ;) But typically dog owners just think something like, "Oh, isn't he

Cute! He's a heat seeking nose missle!" Of course, the visitor is defenseless; as hitting the damn dog would

immediately end the friendship with the dog owner. So the visitor is expected to submit to countless crotch torpedos

without complaining: "Oh he always does that to everyone! Don't worry! :)" The next time this happens

to me I'm going to aggressively sniff the owner's crotch and tell him or her to look at how cute I

am. :lol:

einstein
07-14-2004, 12:55 PM
I hate it when dogs do that.

Especially big dogs, with pointy teeth. Pointy dog teeth are NOT allowed that close to my johnson

DrSmellThis
07-14-2004, 01:11 PM
Nonsense! Einstein, how could

you hate it when a large, profusely slobbery mammal sprints across the room and smashes your balls with its owner's

implicit permission?? :sick: No, it's cute! You love it! :run: Dog owners always, indeed without fail, offer

to pay for your dry cleaning, too! :rofl:Anyone who, God forbid, doesn't like it should wash their skankyass

crotches more often so the dog won't be so tempted to do that! Dogs are only human, after all. Besides, Donald

Rumsfeld personally OK'd this hospitality technique, and if it's good enough for the visitors at Abu Ghraib

it's good enough for you! :nono:

[Ooops, pet peeve. Didn't mean to hijack the thread.]