PDA

View Full Version : New to phero's, have a few questions...

Snoopy
07-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Hey there,

Let me introduce myself. I'll be 19 in a month, 5'10, 135 lbs, asian, I work out occasionally and

consider myself decent looking.

I've been reading like crazy on phero's for the past few days, I first saw ads

for it while reading a magazine on flight back from vacation so I decided to do some more research - which

eventually led me to these forums, which seem very active!

The reason I'm looking into phero's is to try and

rejuvinate a LJBF relationship that's just recently died this year. I was best friends with this girl, and it's

been almost a year really since we've done or talked "normally". It's just too wierd now! Our relationship is on

and off like crazy... and I really would like to get that spunk back that we had when we first met (we would have

went out but other factors got in the way).

I'm not really looking to mix anything, nor am I looking to spend a

fortune on several different products. Right now, Chikara / AE are looking pretty good, since both are stand-alone

and seem like they will last a while.

My questions are:

- How long does a bottle usually last?
- If applied

to certain areas on the face, will it cause acne breakouts? My skin is pretty sensitive.
- Which would be better

for a beginner such as myself, given the above description?
- How can I order this stuff so my parents don't find

out I'm using it? (lol... my credit card is linked to my mom's, so everything will show up on her bill) I live in

Ontario, Canada.

Thanks! (I appreciate those who took the time to read my long post)

jose
07-13-2004, 05:26 AM
1.A bottle of AE last me more than one

year, it really depends on the user and how often you wear it.

2.I don't know about skin irritation, no one

has complained on the Forum since I've been here.

3.I would say SOE scented would be better for you, but

since your looking to get that spunk back with your girl I recommend AE. Then again Chikara is another good

product.

4.On my credit card statement it says "LS products" so you don't have to worry, unless they're

really noisy. If your parents ask you just say you purchased a new cologne.

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 05:33 AM
Alright!

Another question..

what are the advantages of AE, Chikara, and SoE for someone my age (19)? I know that I am probably already producing

other things, so I don't really want to tip the balance and drive people away.

I think what I'm REALLY

looking for is something that can turn this messed up LJBF relationship 180... :kiss:

But I'd also try looking

for more girlfriends +/- a year my age just in case this LJBF thing doesn't work out anyway.:box: I'm kind of a

"lone wolf" at times.

Bruce
07-13-2004, 06:54 AM
Jose probably hit most of your

questions about pheromones, but RE your LJBF situation: there are a number of VERY different reasons why a

relationship stays locked in that mode and "chemistry" is only one of them. I remember dating a girl long ago who I

*thought* was in an LJBF mode. We worked in the same office and a buddy of mine who had observed us together took

me asside one day and told me I was coming on waaaay to strong to the point of being scarey/violent about the whole

thing. I was in shock, but within hours of that coversation, I went up to the girl and appologized for being so

intense around her and blah blah blah. When I finished my speech, she asked me out for that same night and that was

the end of the LJBF blues. So, try the mones, but keep in mind that there are a lot of psychological blocks that

cause that same problem. The classic LJBF that pheromones solve in a matter of seconds is the girl who treats you

like you were her best and most trusted girlfriend; tells you all her secrets including the guys she has the hots

for!!!! Invite her over for the right video and catch her off guard with the right pheromones and your life will

change. I have heard that story over and over, and that is no sales BS.

Bruce

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 07:07 AM
Thanks Bruce =D

That

"classic" LJBF story sounds a lot like mine, and I've had so many chances yet no luck at all (I think it's my

sweet talking skills, they aren't so great). She lives really close to me so we used to always go to each others

house until really late at night watching movies and stuff. But that's exactly why I've been posting here. All of

that has ended this year, we've both seperated (went to different Univerisities) and now that it's summer again,

we sort of stopped hangin out as much.

So Chikara, or Alter Ego? Both are the same price on the website. I'd

feel a lot better having someone experienced pick the right one for me.

Thank you so much.

Bruce
07-13-2004, 07:17 AM
Yeah, it's starting to sound like a

job for pheromones. I'll let someone else reccommend between AE and Chikara. I am very found of Chikara at the

moment, but AE might be better for sitting on the couch watching a vid with an LJBF.

Bruce

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Okay, after reading a couple huge

threads about Chikara, I'm leaning towards it right now. It's ability to enhance social relations and subtly send

out a quiet sexual appeal really grabs my attention.

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 11:46 AM
By the way what does that

checkmark mean in the topic to this post? I don't see any other threads with that [checkmark].

Anyways... bump

:trout:

oscar
07-13-2004, 12:05 PM
Snoopy,

The checkmark

in the index means that for you this is a subscribed thread, i.e. a thread that you have posted in.

Oscar :)

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 12:08 PM
Oh really lol, thanks. I think

I'm going to order a bottle of Chikara tonight when I get home from work :thumbsup:

I can't wait! How long

would a shipment to Toronto, Canada take?

william
07-13-2004, 12:21 PM
.. and told me I

was coming on waaaay to strong to the point of being scarey/violent about the whole thing. I was in shock, but

within hours of that coversation, I went up to the girl and appologized for being so intense around her and blah

blah blah. When I finished my speech, she asked me out for that same night and that was the end of the LJBF blues.

So, try the mones, but keep in mind that there are a lot of psychological blocks that cause that same problem. The

classic LJBF that pheromones solve in a matter of seconds is the girl who treats you like you were her best and most

trusted girlfriend; tells you all her secrets including the guys she has the hots for!!!!
oh my god

:blink: so this happens to other people too ? Bruce dude that's exactly whats happening to me and a girl at the

office I just love ! Everytime she gets friendly I start to exagerate and visit her desk too often, blowing her off,

other times she tells stuff like "lets make a bet who will have a boyfriend/girlfriend first" .. sigh I never know

why she says such things coz I know that (not so) deep inside she loves me too (but there's the issue of "what will

the others - as in colleagues - say .."
I received SEO unscented and AE yesterday, tried AE yesterday (3 drops on

the neck) but didn't see spectacular results, that special girl at the office sometimes reacted kinda weired but

nothing out of the ordinary. Today I tried SEO with my favourite cologne but no significant changes either (have

been carying pc's and boxes all day long, might have had something to do with it). Is it possible to OD SEO ?

Should I try AE again tomorrow, AE has a nice scent which the girls at the office don't know yet, if I get close

enough to this special girl something might happen right ?

bjf
07-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Don't forget to order some edge gel

packets to try it out. Most of us have found you need to add something to pump up the sexual volume with Chikara.

It is great stuff, but I'd combine NPA and Edge with it if I were you.

You can get some edge gel packets so

you can sample the stuff first.

william
07-13-2004, 12:35 PM
I just read

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10821

and decided to follow their advice, to wear it for a couple of weeks, don't think about it and see what happens

:)

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 12:42 PM
I haven't talked to this girl in

a while, and the last time I saw her at a party we kind of avoided each other because we knew that there would be a

lot of strange tension. I know I will have no problem getting closer to her again though, so a question is:

Should I use anything the first time we get back together? I was thinking of using a little Chikara, and possibly

work in some SoE / TE gel later (after our relationship is mended).

Also, what's the difference between the SoE

/ TE gel packs? I mostly hear people talking about SoE... maybe I need to read up on some more threads? Or can

someone help me out real quick.

bjf
07-13-2004, 12:44 PM
SOE is nol and rone, te is none and a

secret ingredient. SOE is more social, TE is more sexual.

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the info, I actually

just printed out that spreadsheet in the sticky :thumbsup:

I don't want to start using two products so fast

though. I think I'll just start off with Chikara for now...