PDA

View Full Version : Chikara - My first impression

camusflage
07-12-2004, 08:47 PM
I

(finally) received my Chikara today. After pumping it several times, some liquid came dribbling out from below the

sprayer head. I found that I had a blocked sprayer, which I was not happy about. I'll play with it a bit tonight to

see if I can get it unstuck.

The scent: I like it.. A LOT. It smells quite a bit like Rochas Man, which means

it will blend quite well with most of my colognes, as I tend towards the sweeter stuff. After a few hours, it fades

away, for the most part.

The feeling: I couldn't belive how relaxed it made me feel.. Even after a weekend

of late nights, spraying it made me feel "normal" again.

The effect: I haven't had much of a chance to test

it, but I seem to be getting the same friendly/relaxed vibe in others that most of you guys have been seeing. I

won't have a serious chance to test it out for a few days, but I'm looking forward to playing with it!

Bruce
07-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Camus,

Glad you like the

Chikara. I'm pretty fond of it myself. Really a whole new ballgame isn't it?

Very sorry about the dang

sprayheads. This is our 3rd attempt with them. If you can't get it cleared up, email me. Maybe we can mail out

the plastic pieces to folks who have that problem. That would make it easier to fix them. They are easy to take

off and put on.

bruce

camusflage
07-12-2004, 09:24 PM
One thing

that might help, if it's deposits in the head, would be to send the head detattached, allowing the customer to put

it together themself. Depending on the nature of the problem, that might help. Have you gone to the supplier of the

spray assembly and asked them what's up with the merchandise?

Bruce
07-13-2004, 07:00 AM
Camu,

I think I will stock a

pile of those plastic nozzles so we can just send out a replacement if there is a problem instead of having to

switch the whole bottle.

I have had so many discussions on the phone about those spray-heads, I'm starting

to blurt out the words in my sleep. :)

Bruce

DrSmellThis
07-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Bruce, since so many have

already chimed in, do you think it's time for you to give your own impressions of what the product does? You seem

to have had some very strong impressions, even though we know you're not out trolling for women. :)

burgerama1960
07-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Yes, since there are

virually hundreds of bottles being used, it sure would be nice to know alittle more about the stuff. I would hate to

find out it is some kind of mind control substance that turns us into robots.

bjf
07-13-2004, 11:43 AM
<<I would hate to find out it is some

kind of mind control substance that turns us into robots>>

I'm actually hoping for that. I just want to

know what each new pheromone is supposed to do. As a whole, I would think we have figured it out, or at least found

out what it really does.

Snoopy
07-13-2004, 11:53 AM
(Off-topic) Has anyone heard that

Pepsi commercial on the radio where some Coke guy is trying to prove that Pepsi is using mind control to sell their

product? lol.. IS IT? OR IS IT MIND CONTROL... :LOL:

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-13-2004, 01:45 PM
To be honest, I have never

felt any effect of the pheros in my mood... Chikara included... :blink: :think:

camusflage
07-13-2004, 08:38 PM
I would

hate to find out it is some kind of mind control substance that turns us into robots.
I wouldn't mind

the mind control thing, as long as it turns women into horny sex monsters. ;)

I have to agree with the good

doctor though. We've got a lot of Chikara out there, with scads of people posting of their impressions and

experiences with it. It would be good if we could get a bit more "guidance" on how to use it most appropriately

(where to apply, how to mix it, what to expect, etc), if not what's actually in the stuff.