PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding APC

Rover The Dog
07-12-2004, 11:23 AM
My first

pheromone purchase was Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate and I was looking over some old posts and I learned that

overtime they lessened the amount of Androstenone in it. I was wondering if there is anyway to tell which one I

have. It says on the bottle Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate Double Strength.

Bruce
07-12-2004, 11:55 AM
That "double strength" thing is BS.

Is it a 1 oz bottle or 1/2 oz bottle? In any case, get a bottle of NPA/men, put a couple of drops of that on your

wrist and cover it with your APC and you will find out what pheromones are really all about.

B

einstein
07-12-2004, 09:42 PM
I had an old bottle too, think I

bought it off some spam-mail a couple years ago. I'm wondering if that was the stronger stuff. It came in a 1/2

ounce amber bottle, says "full strength" on the back. Also has a wider mouth than the blue bottle APC from

love-scent.

DCW
07-12-2004, 10:33 PM
I had an old bottle

too, think I bought it off some spam-mail a couple years ago. I'm wondering if that was the stronger stuff. It

came in a 1/2 ounce amber bottle, says "full strength" on the back. Also has a wider mouth than the blue bottle APC

from love-scent.

I saw a similar SPAM around the same time which got me interested in the mones.
I

still have my APC from back then. I'm going to mix it with some Edge and wear it to work.

DCW

Rover The Dog
07-13-2004, 05:57 AM
I am pretty sure that my

bottle is the one ounce version and I bought it earlier like probably around January of this year. So is this the

like nerfed version or the pre-nerf? Either way i think i recall hearing that both dont have much.

Bruce
07-13-2004, 06:34 AM
Either they are all made by the same

company and they just use that "double strength" as a sneaky way of saying the 1 oz size is twice as good as the 1/2

oz size, or the "double strength" is a bootleg APC.

One thing is for sure is that the REAL APC company

dropped the amount of aNONE (the only pheromone in the cologne) drastically several years ago.

Bruce

Rover The Dog
07-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Thanks Bruce for your

quick replies. Ok anyway I guess this brings me to my real question.

My first clear hit that i have ever

received was not only my first but my biggest. It was the first real evidence that i received personally that

allowed me to realize the power of pheromones. Just to give you a little of the story. I probably used roughly 3

dabs of APC on my neck and went out to a school function late at night. I was around a good amount of people

probably forty different individuals mostly girls. Then all of a sudden someone who i have probably never talked

with before appears out of nowhere and like hugs me from behind and clings on to me for a while. I did not act

negatively towards all of the events it just caught me by surprise so i was probably just trying to figure out what

happened since i barely even know this person and all of a sudden i guess she realized what she just did, giggled,

then left kind of embarressed.

Well anyway i guess i am wondering if there is something i can learn from this.

That perhaps my body works well with the small amount of -none in APC, perhaps she really liked the smell, maybe she

is very sensitive to pheromones or maybe it was just an odd occurrence that would have happened without the APC...

(I have no idea). Any advice though that i can learn from this. I have tried AE, Chikara, SOE, and The Edge a good

bit. I notice no results when I use TE and the others seem to work well for social occassions and flirting but I

have yet to see such a reaction that a person that was only a distant aquaintence becomes physical without me

prompting her in anyway. Any advice would be helpful especially advice that could explain the factors of why this

happened and what i could learn from it. Thanks

Friendly1
07-13-2004, 09:17 PM
I have used APC to balance

stronger Androstenone products. I don't know why, but if I OD on something else, the APC will bring me down to a

calmer state. I normally use it with The Edge and one of my regular colognes to enhance my fragrance. Women really

like it. I only use APC by itself if I don't think I will be going anywhere that I would expect or want hits. It

is a fallback plan to help ensure I smell nice and have SOME Androstenone on.

I like The Edge with APC very

much. I feel much better than if I wear either one by itself. APC also helps with my other primary Androstonene

pheromone. I don't know what it is about the combo. Maybe it's all just in my head, but as long as it seems to

work, I see no reason not to keep doing it.

APC can overwhelm some younger women after you put it on, if you go

for multiple dabs (it burns down after 30 minutes to an hour). I don't mean the pheromone overwhelms them. I mean

the fragrance can be too strong in a closed space until you burn some off.

a.k.a.
07-14-2004, 07:05 AM
I have yet to

see such a reaction that a person that was only a distant aquaintence becomes physical without me prompting her in

anyway.

I only get this reaction when I'm wearing pheromones and she's been drinking. If there was

no alcohol involved I'd guess this was just one of those one in a million things.

Regarding APC. I can get

hits if I apply 3 dabs, wait about an hour for the scent to fade and then add two more dabs over my previous

application points. At that dosage, it's pretty hard to say whether it's the mones or the perfume that women are

atracted to. But it works.

On the other there is a little "trick" that has worked for me ever since I first

discovered APC. If my gf is sleeping I can rub a tinny dab of APC between my wrists before slippling into bed,

gently trace my hand across her face a couple of times and she'll wake up ready and eager for sex.
I think the

lesson there is that it takes very little androstenone to get a sexual message across. And it could be that some of

the products are way too concentrated for some guys.

Rover The Dog
07-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Well, she was not drunk.

Granted the fact that sometimes people tend to show up to these school events drunk, this person is not the kind of

person to do so.

Anyway I think i am going to start using and experimenting with APC again. After I got my AE

in the mail i quickly shelved the APC and havent touched it since. But i figure if i start applying APC on neck and

SOE on wrist or any other combo i might have with better results. I really think that APC has alot more power than

what others think even if it has a low amount of pheromones. There is something to it. What i am not quite sure.

randa
07-15-2004, 02:39 AM
about a year ago, I

got 2 1 oz. bottles for about 1/2 the price of 1 bottle. Had no idea how to use it so I stashed it until recently. I

poured one whole bottle into a bottle of B & BW Cucumber Melon Body Splash spray bottle and the bosses at my

workplace seem friendlier towards me. The bosses are under MAJOR pressure right now, our company is undergoing a

changeover in what is being produced, new lines having to be set up, engineers to be fought with, etc. They haven't

been too friendly to anyone lately, but I've managed to not get 'bitten' this week, since wearing my CM mix.

The day before yesterday, a friend & I went to the manager to "discuss" a problem we were having, we both

have the same gripe. She got yelled at, I got a friendly smile and a "it's part of my job, I've got

to______".

Also, the auction said it was APC/w but the bottle has no such indication. I think there's really

no m or f version, that the m/w ads are just hype to get more women to buy it.

Randa

koolking1
07-15-2004, 04:04 AM
I bought a bottle about 6

years ago (from who I don't remember, perhaps it was Bruce, I do remember the service was great with a very fast

shipment) and the stuff worked great. I was getting hits all over the place. I bought 3 more bottles not too too

long ago and they are not the same. Now I'm seemingly stuck with them but I do also have some old NPA so maybe

there's still some hope for the APC.

bjf
07-15-2004, 06:21 AM
KoolKing, have you tried PPA?

Because that might be right for you. It is pure none too, and not as concentrated as most of the big boys, but has

enough juice in it to work.

koolking1
07-15-2004, 08:12 AM
nope, haven't tried PPA,

thanks for the advice and I'll soon give it a shot.

BassMan
07-15-2004, 09:44 AM
Also, the auction

said it was APC/w but the bottle has no such indication. I think there's really no m or f version, that the m/w ads

are just hype to get more women to buy it.

Randa
There is a large difference in scent. The male bottle

has a black cap, the female bottle has a white cap. Or at least the ones I have do.

-Bass

Rover The Dog
07-15-2004, 11:41 AM
Looking over old posts

regarding APC i noticed the Jambat that some of you may be familiar with. Anyway just a few minutes ago i decided to

try and make the Jambat Bootleg since I had the bottle of Edge lying around and an atomizer from the newbie kit. I

poured The Edge in first to fill it probably a little less than half and then filled the rest with APC. I was

wondering if the scent of the apc will still be strong? How much to use? and also the consistency with apc and edge

are different. Will this cause a problem as far as the two products being equally dispersed throughout the bottle?

randa
07-15-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks BassMan,

having only purchased the two bottles I hadn't any frame of reference. My bottle has a white lid. You'd think

they'd write something on the bottle, since just a difference in lid color is a somewhat subtle distinction between

m/f formulas. Randa