PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Chikara

cuddlebear
07-11-2004, 02:26 PM
OK, me again! :)

:)

Most of us guys are more than happy with Chikara and there are more than a few hit stories, but have any

of our forum ladies gotten a whiff of it and if so, what do you all think?

After all, you're the ones that

count on this one :p

SweetBrenda
07-12-2004, 06:01 AM
No not me .. I have read so

much about it with positive results! wishing there was Chikara for us girls too. :blink:

Mtnjim
07-12-2004, 11:09 AM
I think that KoolKing's "Sue"

should be able to answer this, She seems to love it.

Bruce
07-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Mtn,

Sue, loves Pheros. She

is not too keen on Chikara as I remember.

Brenda,

I have the beginnings of a women's Chikara off on

the horizon. It won't be called Chikara, but it will be hi-tech, hi-#of pheromones, oriental fragrance, Japanese

name and packaging like Chikara.

Bruce

bjf
07-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Is Chikara for men because of the

specific pheromones or the fragrance?

koolking1
07-12-2004, 01:36 PM
What Bruce said is correct,

my Sue does not like the scent of Chikara and really loves Pheros. However, when I put a bit of AE/M on top of the

Chikara she's happy with that.

bjf
07-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Cuddle:

Bruce wrote this on

post 211 of huge news thread. I know he is not a chick, but figured you would be interested

anyway:

Koolking,
This product was painstakingly formulated for men to wear over a period of years.

Assuming Sue is a woman, I'm not surprised she got a bad reaction. I can't imagine anything further from being a

unisex product.

Mtnjim
07-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Mtn,

Sue, loves

Pheros. She is not too keen on Chikara as I remember.

Brenda,

I have the beginnings of a women's

Chikara off on the horizon. It won't be called Chikara, but it will be hi-tech, hi-#of pheromones, oriental

fragrance, Japanese name and packaging like Chikara.

Bruce

DOH!!!
Looks like I could

use some alpha-glyceryl-phosphorylcholine!!
:hammer:

koolking1
07-12-2004, 04:41 PM
This is Sue. Even though I

know that Chikara is formulated for men, I tried it one night (Bruce has heard this story, I think). I didn't like

the scent, but I tried it as an experiment. By the end of the evening, I felt like a smoker who's been on a

12-hour flight without any nicotine. Cranky, unhappy, angry. Bruce said this was to be predicted, because I put

way too much on.

As to my reaction when Bill wears it. Um, I'm not the best test case, because I'm

attracted to him no matter what. But, I didn't like the initial scent (too strong, too masculine, not in tune with

my own pheromones, smelled like my ex!). But, after a long while, or when mixed with whatever else he mixes it

with, it's okay. I'd say that Chikara should be used lightly, with discretion. Too much, too close, too soon, is

too much.

It must be powerful stuff, but too much of it isn't a good thing.

koolking1
07-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Oh, and one other thing. A

little complaint about Pheros, which I LOVE nevertheless. It doesn't last long enough. I like smelling it on me,

and I like it when people notice my own perfume 8 hours after I've put it on and acclimated to it. This doesn't

happen with Pheros. The scent is gone (at least from my point of view) after an hour or two.

SweetBrenda
07-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Mtn,

Sue,

loves Pheros. She is not too keen on Chikara as I remember.

Brenda,

I have the beginnings of a women's

Chikara off on the horizon. It won't be called Chikara, but it will be hi-tech, hi-#of pheromones, oriental

fragrance, Japanese name and packaging like Chikara.

Bruce
Now this is a good news!:thumbsup:

SweetBrenda
07-12-2004, 09:42 PM
I have not made up my mind on

what to get me next... There's soooo much to choose from. I'm happy with what I have but I need to expand my

collection. I want some more of the SP oils that much I know. But I'm reading around the old threads to see what

the girl recommend.