PDA

View Full Version : Personal Question: Does wearing phero's make YOU aroused ??

LadyWithQuestions
07-11-2004, 07:27 AM
I know it's a personal question for my fellow ladies, but I figured this would

be the best place to ask this question. I was complaining earlier-on that the Unscented-SOE doesn't work. But I

think I need to re-tract that statement because I think they work........................ON ME~!!!!!!!!! *LOL*

I've been wearing it regularly for about 2 weeks.....sometimes alone, and now with a new mixture of PCC and

PI/w.

I noticed an extreme increase in my own arousal in the last couple of weeks.....usually only

experienced during the week before menstruation. It keeps increasing.......naturally causing a great deal of

frustration! *LOL* I can only figure that it is from the Unscented-SOE I've been wearing.

I originally

bought the product because I cannot wear any fragrances (personally OR at work). Then Bruce reminded me that it was

primarily made for MEN to wear and suggested that I add some PCC to it. (Right now I'm wearing a combination of

SOE Unscented, PCC, & PI/w.)

If this "problem" continues, I'll have to stop wearing the US-SOE and stick

to the ladies' products only, or I'm going to drive myself crazy~!!!! *LOL*

Hey Bruce, is there ANY way

possible that they can make an UNSCENTED-SOE for LADIES instead of JUST for Men??? It's no fair~!!!! *LOL* I had

always had good reactions from the scented SOE, but the fragrance bothered myself and those around me (especially at

work), so I was very pleased to find the UNSCENTED version, and LOVE how refreshing and light and UNSCENTED it is.

BUT..........IT'S ONLY FOR MEN~!!! (Trust me.......I know this because it's working on ME~!! *LOL*) Can you help

us out, Bruce???

TIA,
LWQ

DrSmellThis
07-11-2004, 11:42 AM
The unscented SOE was designed

to be unisex, IIRC. We have had report of many women's products turning you females on. You may have to limit your

applications if you feel too frustrated, but there may be a better solution, if you know what I mean!