PDA

View Full Version : 1st day with TE HEAT

Aderk
07-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Ok so I got my order

of TE heat today and I must say Im impressed. An old friend of mine had been wanting to learn guitar so I agreed to

drive to the nearest major city with her (about 4o minutes away) to buy a guitar. I put on 1 spray before we left

and I was worried the smell would be too much because I personally didnt find it all too pleasing (cat pee) however

we had a wonderful time. She was very open and talkative the entire time and I was just in an overall great mood.

After I found her a nice guitar we grabbed lunch and she headed home because she had family things to do. But not

even 2 hours later she got a hold of me and we went out for coffee and came back to my place so I could show her

some guitar basics. While there was never any noticable sexual hits she remained very talkative and even stayed

several hours after the lesson had ended just to talk...which is somewhat unusual for her. It wasnt until she

realized how late it truly was that she actually left. While I cant deny that I would love to escape that LJBF zone

with, her I definitely consider today to be a success.

Star-A
07-12-2004, 12:22 AM
only consider???

tounge
07-12-2004, 02:51 PM
While there was never

any noticable sexual hits she remained very talkative and even stayed several hours after the lesson had ended just

to talk... I would love to escape that LJBF zone with, her

My man, you had better figure out

how to introduce some serious sexual mojo into this friendship or you'll be LBJF for good.

You will become

her geetar teaching borefriend-girliefriend. Meanwhile she will be bangin with the drummer.

Using the Edge

is probably a good move, but you most definitely need to show her that your Bolonga
has a first name!

koolking1
07-12-2004, 03:00 PM
I'd have gone nuts with

all that sexual tension - you need to get on the ball and have your way with this woman!!!