PDA

View Full Version : Dropper Bottles

Romme22
07-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Anyone else have

difficulty with trying to get a certain amount of drops from the bottles like wagg and npa? Seems the first drop

comes out okay, then about 3 drops or a mini squirt comes out for the second drop.

AE dropper is nice for a

controlled drop but it's tough to do while driving.

Bruce, has anyone ever considered a plastic visine type

bottle? Would be smaller to carry in your pocket, more controllable and easier to apply with one hand if needed?

Rom

Gossamer_2701
07-11-2004, 06:45 AM
You can transfer your mones

into any type of bottle you think would work best... you can find many different types for sale online.

If you do

decided to put NPA or anything else into a Visine bottle... Make Sure you remove and replace the lable so anyone who

happened upon the bottle didn't get a straight shot of mones in the eye..... that would really suck:nono:

Bruce
07-11-2004, 07:09 AM
I agree. I knocked myself out

trying to get NPA in an Alter-Ego style dropper bottle, but I guess they have a hard time getting them in S. Africa

where the bottle is filled.

Bruce

ManBeast
07-11-2004, 11:55 AM
Anything against using an

insulin syringe to measure these out? They are calibrated in the 1/50th or even 1/100th of a ml. Or would the oils

be too thick to pull through a small needle like that?

MB

belgareth
07-12-2004, 03:07 AM
Anything

against using an insulin syringe to measure these out? They are calibrated in the 1/50th or even 1/100th of a ml. Or

would the oils be too thick to pull through a small needle like that?

MB
That's what I use to

measure. Thick products like AE can be slow work but they will pull through the smalll bore syringe. So far, I

haven't seen anything more precise.

BDC_Concepts
07-13-2004, 06:01 PM
an Insulin syringe would be

the cheapeast and easiest way to meter delivery. Most people simply don't care enough to get that precise,

however, they probably should! Realistically, as a manufacturer, its not feasible, or legal for that matter to toss

a syringe (and you'd need the needle) in a package to measure. That's the sacrifice you make when applying (not

to mention losing track of skin level dosages through tranny delivery ;)