PDA

View Full Version : Combining Perfumes....

randa
07-10-2004, 03:13 PM
I was reading over

at the men's forum a post by koolking1's gf, Sue, where she talks of mixing Shalimar & Chanel #5 with some EOs.

I was wondering if any of the other ladies here do this too. When I wear Spiked Angel I like to use B&BW

Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion/cream before I apply my perfume. I've thought of maybe layering my Angel with another

perfume I have that has a musky vanilla scent. I also remember, years ago, watching Letterman one night when Cher

was on. This was back before she launched her own fragrance, now defunct. Dave was raving about Cher's scent &

asked her what it was, if I remember correctly, she said she had mixed LOU LOU with vanilla.

I LOVE perfume,

I haven't smelled one yet that I didn't like. Some of them don't smell good on me, but they smell great TO me, in

the bottle. Since discovering mones, scents have become even more important.

BTW, I think NPA/w & EW are the

two best products out there today for women. In my case, at least, they work like a charm every time. Randa

SweetBrenda
07-12-2004, 06:27 AM
I did something a bit

"harmless"lto my sister last night. We had a girls night out...And she was snooping in my purse looking for some lip

gloss and she found my pocket otomizer with TE & SP/lavevder She said oh! what's this? I was like umm put some on

smells great! she wanted to know what was the name of the perfume and I thought of a name quickly I said

"Fascination" byyyyyyyy ummm ahh just put some on you'll like!! LOL .. She didn't doubted me twice and spray that

stuff two times. She loved the scent! I was all wondering how many "hits" she was going to get & if she was going to

noticed the attention getter... Let me just say she in deed had a few "hits" and for what I know she had a great

time and she was in a great mood!!! we had a great time hainging out with a few friends! and I saw the attention she

was getting. Very positive reactions for the opositive sex she is the shy type but last night she was a

chatting-box. I didn't say what she actually put on since she thinks I'm crazy for using the mones. But one of

these days when we get together to talk I might just let her know & maybe be able to her change her mind about the

mones... Oh! I had a fantastic time too! omg *laughs* but my story will be untold:D...*wink* So in my book what I

did was harmless b/c I knew she was going to have a good time. If I would of said what it was I know what she would

of said... LOL
Awww Gotta Luv Me :thumbsup:
:cheers: