PDA

View Full Version : 2nd day at strip club

kossBass
07-09-2004, 07:23 PM
so yah i went

to a strip club with my buds .. well the first day i went with no pheros at all and no buildups and every girl over

there was nice (well i guess they were in it for a dance freaken sluts) n'ways yah .. and just yesterday i went

with a touch of TE and a bit of messed up ratio SOE + NPA i go in with my buds again and i see the same reaction

from the ladies all being a slut nice and stuff but they really want the money of you ... so i guess it doesn't

work for me? :( (yah if i OD it .. den i thought i would see some mad faces from the ladies but i didn't so i

guess i didn't OD it .. they were the same as the day above without any pheros ) .. i just hope when i get my AE

the tables are turned around for the better :( .. n'ways hehe any tip on asking a gurl to do BJ cuz in CDN ( not

sure in states) but in CDN you could get charged for asking a girl to BJ hehe .. n'ways yah thats my unsucessful

hit report :(

TRock
07-09-2004, 07:36 PM
i went to the strip club last

weekend. had 2 swipes of soe and 1 drop of ae at the beggining of the day. when i went to the strip club later that

night, about 8 hrs later, i reapplied 2 more swipes of soe. a 20 year old strip came by and offered me a lap dance.

i kept telling her i'll go later and she kept coming back. so finally the 2 for 1 lap dance came on and she came

over again and i decided to get one. i don't know if it was the mones or it was the stripper trying to make money

but she kept licking and biting around where i put the soe. she was also biting on my dick through my pants during

the lap dance and tried to get me to finger her.

that sucks man keep trying the different mixes. i'm actually

going to t-dot ina few weeks, how's the night life and girls up there?

koolking1
07-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Strange laws huh?

koolking1
07-09-2004, 07:39 PM
I mean, legal to have it

bitten but not sucked?

kossBass
07-09-2004, 08:04 PM
TRock where about in t-dot bro?

.. yah dangg man ppl here in t-dot are freaken amazing hot chicks .. i thought there would be fat a$$ girls at strip

clubs but they are all soo fine .. bro i live in issuaga if your around dat place gimme a reply

kossBass
07-09-2004, 08:06 PM
hey kool .. it's not really

legal to have it biten n'ways :p .. i mean the law is that the stripper can put you in jail if you ask her for a bj

or anything sexual intercourse .. cuz her job is just to entertain u know what i mean

Watcher
07-10-2004, 01:26 AM
Strip clubs are good but the best

place to put pheromones to good work are night clubs and pubs.

Gegogi
07-10-2004, 01:37 AM
I paid a recent visit to Club

Feme Nu in Honolulu, smelling of TE, SOE and Burberry Weekend. I was somewhat disappointed. Yes, I got lots of

attention, but they kept forgetting they were strippers and wanted to talk my ear off. Sheesh, they can't make much

money that way and I get all the BS I need at home. I was hoping they'd get extra nasty and give a special show but

that was not to be...

Holmes
07-10-2004, 07:26 AM
bitten but not

sucked?

The way 007 likes it. :D