PDA

View Full Version : Sms question

SweetBrenda
07-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Not sure if sms thing

is working properly for me? I thought this sms supposed to be like IM isn't it? but I usually get the replies hours

later ? I noticed the time when they were sent to me & I'm online but I don't get them right away... Or perhaps I

log in and an hour goes by and I get a sms from the morning... Why didn't I get the sms as soon as I came in?...

Just curious to know if this is just happening to me. :blink:

SweetBrenda
07-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Oops I forgot One more

thing...Is there a way to save the sms? just incase we care to read them again =)

Bruce
07-09-2004, 08:14 AM
Brenda,

You have to be logged

in to the forum to get your SMSs. If you are not logged in when they are sent to you, they will all pop out at you

when you do log in.

You can't save them very easily, but you can probably copy and paste them to your text

editor and save them that way.

Bruce

einstein
07-10-2004, 07:15 AM
Have you got your pop-up blocker

turned off? I just got an SMS from last night, because I noticed everytime I went to play Sealbounce I got the

little hand that means it just blocked a pop-up. Turned it off and it was an SMS from last night.

belgareth
07-10-2004, 07:54 AM
You should be able to tell your

pop up blocker to allow them from love-scent.com.

SweetBrenda
07-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the replies.

ManBeast
07-15-2004, 10:36 AM
DOH! I'm so used to killin

popups all the time, that a SMS window came up and I instintively closed it :( Is there any way to retrieve the

message?

MB

belgareth
07-15-2004, 11:33 AM
DOH! I'm so

used to killin popups all the time, that a SMS window came up and I instintively closed it :( Is there any way to

retrieve the message?

MB
Sorry but no. They are gone once you close the window.

ManBeast
07-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Oh well... I'll just have to

read title bars a bit more carefully these days :D

MB