PDA

View Full Version : How much do you spend on pheros?

manchorito
07-08-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm in highschool, make about $2500 a year, how much do you think is reasonable for how much to spend on pheros.

How much do u spend?

DrSmellThis
07-08-2004, 05:01 PM
My way was to start small,

with one bottle of something without a strong scent (so you don't get sick of the smell) you can wear by itself,

then get one thing at a time, no more than monthly or bimonthly. I only bought 1 phero product in recent months,

Chikara, as I accumulated quite a bit. My next purchase is A1.

If I was rationing my funds heavily, I'd just

make sure I had Chikara, as that's enough for quality, non-controversial hits; and occasionally buy something else

as funds permitted, such as Edge. Eventually I'd get PF and A1 (A1 first). I'd watch the returned products page

for deals, and watch for specials. That way you can take your time adding things. My own product, Pheros,

which is for advanced use, is a nice finishing touch as a unique way to "enhance the pheromone experience", and

cover some of the other bases in the world of smell and attraction.

In other words, I would avoid buying

products that overlap with each other and don't offer something unique. That way you get the most for the least.

All the products I just mentioned are the ones I am using currently, BTW.

An example of an approach that a lot

of people take which doesn't make sense in this regard is to get both AE and SOE.

You can make Chikara a

different product by wearing it in your smelly, sweaty areas and letting conversions work for you, then fantasizing

that it's a different product. ;) A bottle of Edge can last over 6 months at one dab per day when combined with 2

sprays of Chikara.