PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me?

littlemat
07-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Right i just

got my new AE for men and i feel as if it wont work i tried it infront of my ex (not that i want to be with her now)

she knew about it, it didnt do a thing apart from make her laugh because i keep floating my head around her, so we

had a little laugh, BUT this isnt a laughing matter and i would like for people to reasure me of things, does it

work? Is there a significant improvement from before people take it to after? Can you give me real honest facts and

truths of how things changed?
By the way it smells nice, and i think there is a man somewhere wearing this stuff

because it smell familier.

All in all, I like the smell, But will it do the job its ment to?????

Lots of

replys will be much appreciated.

Little Mat :thumbsup:

koolking1
07-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Hi Little Mat, I'm

having good success with AE for Men. Please note that it doesn't work on everyone so your ex is likely one of

those people since she got an up-close whiff. Try it at the market, on the bus, whereever there are lots of women

around.

littlemat
07-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Theres one woman in particular

i want to impress, I could have had her when i was 17 but now 26 i tried but have no chance, she's one of my best

mate's and she said NO CHANCE EVER, hopeing AE men will give me a foot in the door then it will be over to me,

thats all i want.
I wont give up, but i wont pester, lay back, if never then i will realise one day. And theres

many women out there anyway.
Tough creatures women!!

littlemat
07-08-2004, 02:24 PM
More, some experences please,

do they really work or are people just looking closer and realiseing they get more looks/conversation than they

thought they did??

LM

BDC_Concepts
07-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Unless I read your post

wrong, it seems as if you TOLD her that you you wearing AE. That fact alone, since she is CONSCIOUS of the idea,

not to mention that there is history between the two of you as intimate partners puts you in an undersireable

situation. The strongest part of pheromone use is that it appeals to ones subscious. What sorts of results do you

think people would have if they approached others and said, hey, im wearing pheromones, what do you think of me

now?! :D

handtohandking
07-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Unless

I read your post wrong, it seems as if you TOLD her that you you wearing AE. =
For real, this is what I

was thinking. It's a bit odd why you would tell someone who you're trying to affect with the pheros that you're

actually using them...

Friendly1
07-08-2004, 09:50 PM
I told someone I dated last

year I was wearing pheromones. I have come to conclude that she is affected by them whenever we are together, even

though she doesn't believe they work. Her skepticism may help mask the effect. Of course, we usually get on very

well. I joke with her a lot and we enjoy many similar interests.

I think it takes time for people to adjust to

pheromones. It helps if you wear the pheromones when you first meet them because there is no sudden sense of,

"Whoa! He's different today. What is it?"

I watched the reaction women at work had when I started wearing

the pheromones. They thought they had pegged me, but gradually they came around to open up to me more than they

had. Interestingly, they all believed I was opening up to them.

I am sure their perception was accurate to a

degree. After all, wearing the pheromones helped me feel more confident about experimenting with the people at my

office. I took some minor social risks and they generally paid off. So, over time, people who knew me changed

their perceptions of me.

littlemat
07-08-2004, 11:43 PM
I told my ex that i was

wearing them, we live together but she's moving out soon, it wasnt her i was trying to attract, i wont tell anyone

else i'm wearing them. I must say we we're having a ciggy in the bathroom (my flat is very small) i then needed a

wee, i turned around and she blow a raspberry on my back, i said what are you doing (it was a little out of the

blue), she said i dont know, i wanted to lick your back, then we both had a good laugh and now were both thinking

they could be working.
LM

littlemat
07-08-2004, 11:43 PM
P.s thanks for the relys so

far.

Gegogi
07-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Some things should be kept secret

or they'll jump out 'n bite ya on the arse later.

Bruce
07-09-2004, 06:20 AM
I think in some rare cases, telling

your target you are wearing pheromones might actually help, but usually not, and I expect especially not in the "ex"

situation. Also, you could even have put her on the spot and unintentionally given her humor as the only way to

relieve that "tension".

AE is a top-seller and an easy to use stand alone, I think given a fair chance, you

will love the stuff. Try it out and around town as has been suggested. That is usually a way to get an honest

assessment of the product without the need of flexing your social skills. (ie: just looking for the

"hits"/openings)

Bruce

jose
07-09-2004, 06:47 AM
I think people shouldn't expect hits

the minute you put it on. It took a couple of weeks after I got my first hit with PI and three weeks with AE. It

takes time and patience and certain applications, plus what's been mentioned it won't work on everyone. I say

give it a good six weeks wearing it around that girl your trying to attract. Just wear it and forget about it,

sometimes the best hits come when you don't expect it.

littlemat
07-12-2004, 09:35 AM
I'm thinking this stuff does

work suttley, But i thought more women would get the vibe, Maybe it will take time for the hits to happen, why is it

that it takes time for the stuff to work? I did read somewhere here that it can take a few weeks, why is

this?
Would be very interested in all your views, especially Jose, Bruce's and koolking1's.
LM

Gegogi
07-12-2004, 11:51 AM
I haven't had much results with

my girlfriend, but have noticed pheronomes have the most effect on women I don't know well that venture into my

personal space.

CptKipling
07-12-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm thinking

this stuff does work suttley, But i thought more women would get the vibe, Maybe it will take time for the hits to

happen, why is it that it takes time for the stuff to work? I did read somewhere here that it can take a few weeks,

why is this?
Would be very interested in all your views, especially Jose, Bruce's and koolking1's.
LM

I doesn't have to take time to work (in terms of the number of days you try them for), that was more targeted at

getting people to know the product they are wearing and how to use it properly. I think your sceptisism is your main

problem, maybe it's making you act differently to try and get/observe reactions (see also, "i keep floating my head

around her"), which, if we muster some common sense, isn't going to work.

What do you call a hit, and how

would you define what the "vibe" is that women get?

littlemat
07-12-2004, 03:19 PM
I'm not completly doubting

this works, in fact i'm starting to think it does work, what i call a hit is when i go to get in my dads car he

gets out to get in the back and his quite attractive friend about 40 starts saying how handsome i am then she

strokes my face and tell my dad how smooth it is, now thats a hit!! But i felt really uncomfortable 1 because it was

my dads friend with my dad about a foot from us and 2 i had a rotten hangover and didnt want anyone touching me. Or

the woman who came to my house to take pictures who looked like she had a couple of bullets in her bra. What i

wanted to know is if this is working could it become a stronger feeling.
And i have said this before now, when i

was woofting my head around my ex, it was not to pull her or to get back with her, we were just having a laugh.

And vibe is me becomeing more attractive, now i dont think it works on every woman but it has been working on

women i like the look of.
Little Mat

CptKipling
07-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Matt,

Thats all good, I

just wanted to make sure you were expecting the right things from your products. With some experience (or maybe

already!), you will notice little things happening that signify interest/attraction, most of the hits would pass

under the radar of most guys.

cuddlebear
07-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Interesting, the idea of

telling someone you're wearing mones ... I have never done this, because most of the people I come into contact

with haven't the slightest idea what a pheromone is ...

I agree that the effect is subconscious ... As far

as whether the products work or not, I think you got your answer with the "bullets in the bra" ...

And you

know you're having fun with all this, c'mon admit it :p

littlemat
07-13-2004, 01:18 AM
I am for sure cuddlebear, its

great. I obversly had slight reservations, but at the same time i did when it came to getting a bigger wang, but

i'm doing that to!!

ManBeast
07-13-2004, 10:17 AM
:blink: :sick:
:run:
WTF?

Messin with yer junk is not the world's best idea... It's one of the few things that doesn't regrow well when

damaged...

MB

DrSmellThis
07-13-2004, 10:48 AM
MB, I agree. I tried warning

people about jelquing once. Many didn't listen. It just takes one little wrong move to damage your junk. Often it

looks like you're making improvements when actually you're causing damage. The consequences are delayed. People

are then too embarrassed to report bad things. The actionlove.com site talks more about it, and gives lots of case

examples.

Anyway, don't mean to hijack the thread! We can take the discussion over to the health section if we

want to continue.

Littlematt, know that the products aren't magic. They just give you a little edge when

worn properly. It also takes a while to learn to use them, as everyone is saying.

littlemat
07-14-2004, 05:07 AM
I will have to dissagree with

you both there, i've been doing them for over a year, i know of the risks i have also seen the benifts (over an

inch that stayed after i stopped, now have restarted), use caution and always be aware there are casultys with any

risk. Anyway i agree lets end this disscusson i wont be put off.

Pheromones seem great!!

Little Mat.