PDA

View Full Version : Recent Chikara Shipment

Bruce
07-08-2004, 06:54 AM
Any forum members

have a bottle of Chikara from this recent batch? We had some problems with leaking and clogging with previous

shipments. We used completely different spray heads this time, and I'm wondering how they are working out. Please

keep me posted.

Thanks,
Bruce

belgareth
07-08-2004, 06:58 AM
Just got mine yesterday and

checked it this morning. No leaks and sprays fine.

Numanoid
07-08-2004, 07:23 AM
I just got mine

yesterday as well. No problems yet:thumbsup: .

Phattio
07-08-2004, 01:29 PM
Hi Bruce,

I ordered two

bottles of Chikara and just received them today. One bottle was full to the rim, and sprays nicely. The other

bottle leaked a little, and the sprayer slightly malfunctions (just not such a 'full spray' as the good one, more

of a partial 'tick'.)

P.S. Chikara smells great!

Bruce
07-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Thanks guys,

Sounds like we

are not out of the woods yet. :-( Oh well. We just have to keep looking for better spray heads, dang

it.

Bruce

handtohandking
07-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Still waiting for

mine...

Tomorrow...? :think:

Gegogi
07-08-2004, 06:15 PM
I got mine today and it didn't

leak (all the way to Honolulu!) and sprays a nice fine mist. It sure is tiny, but I like the smell. After trying EW

and TE it was a heavenly scent indeed. It's a bit on a sweet side but very pleasant. I applied a couple shots, put

on nice threads and trekked about town paying bills. The bank tellers and cashiers were unusually friendly and

talkative (they usually look bored to death), so it appears promising.

Fuse
07-08-2004, 08:05 PM
I got my bottle yesterday. I

absolutely love the product (I will eventually be creating a hit report.) I'm a lazy bastard and I've been holding

out on you guys. So I'm going to create one big post. Anyway, the spray head works great. The spray are very

small but I get good reactions from only 2 sprays. So I'm happy. This little bottle will last me awhile. Great

product, Bruce!

Bruce
07-09-2004, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Sounds like there is at least major improvement on the spray heads. We have had a couple leak at least a little and

it should be better. We have been selling Realm for years without a single reported leak. That is the same basic

setup: crimped on sprayhead. Score was the same thing too and no leakers.

Bruce

Friendly1
07-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Mine is not spraying. I

decided not to force it until I have more time to look at it.

mitsubachi
07-09-2004, 06:58 PM
I received my Chikara

yesterday. Spray was alright, but I didn't really like the cap as it seems that it would fall off with a little

force.

mitsubachi
07-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Hi Bruce, is this Chikara the

final version? Cuz it says beta on the label. Is the contents of Chikara finalised or is it because the labels are

not the updated one?

Friendly1
07-10-2004, 03:17 PM
After pumping the bottle a few

times this morning, it began to spray a little. These are not full, gushing sprays. I don't know if that is good

or bad. I put 4 of the small sprays on my chest and 1 on each arm. Looks like that will be adequate.

The

Chikara smells very nice, and if I can smell it that must mean anyone else can.

Numanoid
07-10-2004, 03:41 PM
My bottle sprays these small

spritz...I don't know if it's supposed to or not but as long as it's working, I'm happy.

Friendly1
07-10-2004, 03:47 PM
That's what I would call it.

"Small spritz". As soon as I detected the odor of the Chikara, though, and given how small the bottle is, I was

satisfied. I am glad I didn't put on a huge amount. Just doesn't seem necessary.

Bruce
07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

At

this stage the "beta" refers to the packaging/bottle etc, which obviously still needs some tweaking. The forumula

itself is the finished product.

Remember there is 10 mg of pheromones in that little bottle. We wanted the

spritz amount to be fairly small, shooting for 2 sprays as an average application.

It is also normal for it

to take a few pumps to get the fluid up to the sprayhead. Any clogging or dribbling is of course not good. Sorry

'bout that stuff.

Bruce

koolking1
07-13-2004, 07:52 AM
I received one of the

original bottles of Chikara and didn't have any problems at all with the spray top until the bottle got to be about

1/3 full and then I had the problems many others were talking about. It's a minor inconvenience, I just have to

spray a bit more to get the desired amount.

sikdogg
07-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Just got my order for Chikara

yesterday and for the life of me couldn't get the spray top to work... I pumped that thing for a couple of minutes

thinking that it may just need to be primed, but no luck. The bottle looks full but it was a little wet around the

spray nozzle. I does smell good though, just wish i could spray some on... Is there a way to fix the nozzle??

Infoyoda
07-14-2004, 04:08 PM
I just got mine yesterday! It

smells great... spicy... like Realm I think. I have the crimped cap and the spray barely happens.. just a little

spit, definitely not a fine mist, and it tends to leak down the sides after a couple of sprays.

I was definitely

grabbing attention... not sexual, but attention - using just PI. I may try both together. I'm training a two day

class so it will be interesting to see how the group reacts.

bjf
07-14-2004, 04:36 PM
I just got mine

yesterday! It smells great... spicy... like Realm I think. I have the crimped cap and the spray barely happens..

just a little spit, definitely not a fine mist, and it tends to leak down the sides after a couple of sprays.

I was definitely grabbing attention... not sexual, but attention - using just PI. I may try both together. I'm

training a two day class so it will be interesting to see how the group reacts.

I am confused,

grabbing attention "using just PI"... Not chikara?

btw, PI and chikara sound like a great combo!

Infoyoda
07-14-2004, 04:43 PM
I've just started with

Chikara... PI has been getting a lot of women making and keeping eye contact with me as they walk by, but that's

about it.... It does give me the alpha male respect that goes nicely with being a trainer.

I wore Chikara with

PI today on two flights... didn't really see any response at all. I'm about to go down to the hotel bar and see if

I land on anyone's radar.

Infoyoda
07-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Well... My results were fairly

dismal. First, I spent most of the night out feeling pretty down... like I didn't belong. This isn't the first

time and sometimes I think the pheremones cause me to intimidate myself!
Just to push the point I saw an older

woman out by the pool. I asked if I could join her and struck up a conversation. Aside from being a pleasant chit

chat I got zero signals that she was responding in any way other than being two bored people in a hotel smoking

cigarettes... some fine drunken young women walked right on past in the hallway like I was invisible...

Oh well.

We'll see how the class goes tomorrow. Anyone recommend I drop the PI and just try the straight Chikara?

bjf
07-14-2004, 07:50 PM
PI makes me feel negative... How

much are you using btw, a drop? Because a dab is probably all you need of that stuff. Even a drop is over the

ideal none amount.

Infoyoda
07-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Ya.. always a drop, usually

rubbed into my forearms, masked with a little Dolce Gabana... I've had more response on days when I've done this

and added a second drop on my fingertip, dabbed behind the ears, back of the neck and chest.... today I did this and

mini-squirted (that's all that comes out) to the same places with Chikara... a clear OD.... I never get the less is

more to stick in my mind... must be a North American thing... I supersize my fries too!

bjf
07-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Ha...

Right now who knows how

much we need of Chikara and what is an OD and what is not. Seems like more than a drop is actually right for you

with PI, but keep in mind you are adding none with your chikara application, so your none level ends up being

higher.

I would think all that none would have been what put you in a bad mood, but it doesn't sound like

you have this problem when you wear a drop or two of PI straight...

Infoyoda
07-15-2004, 03:09 PM
Well class went very well...

but I've been doing this for a while and a good class is nothing new... only 2 women in the group, neither good

looking... one seemed to not be able to take her eyes off me... lots of respect throughout the day but again,

that's not out of the ordinary... heading down to the bar for a bite to eat and we'll see what we see... pretty

much just Chikara tonight so here's to testing...

telecontact
07-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Got a bottle today. It seems

to have lost about 10%-15% of the content (it was not full and the bottle and package were wet). I did have

problems with the sprayer -it squirt a little after pressing it several times.
The smell is very nice. I will

experiment with the product tomorrow.

Bruce
07-15-2004, 04:10 PM
Guys,

Check your Chikaras!

Anyone notice any phero crystals floating around in the bottle? Those of you familiar with the Chem Set pheros have

probably seen them before. The concentrations are so heavy with the chem set items, that you can barely keep that

amount of solid in solution. It has never been such a big issue with the chem set because you just give it a little

shake and you are good to go with your eye dropper. But I just got a PM from a Chikara customer who says he sees

"particles" in his Chikara that he thinks might be responsible for the clogging.

B

koolking1
07-15-2004, 04:44 PM
no particles here and I've

had it since it came out - clear as vodka!!

Infoyoda
07-15-2004, 04:49 PM
No particles here either...

crystal clear...
Well, restaurant went somewhat uneventfully, although the waitress came by maybe a few times more

than normal and stood right beside me each time, asking if I wanted water or anything... The two women from my class

invited me to join them and it was nice to have company instead of sitting alone in a restaurant...

I may head

back down to the bar in a while... great eye candy down there and it's raining so everyone is likely to hang around

the bar.

Infoyoda
07-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Ha...

Right now

who knows how much we need of Chikara and what is an OD and what is not. Seems like more than a drop is actually

right for you with PI, but keep in mind you are adding none with your chikara application, so your none level ends

up being higher.

I would think all that none would have been what put you in a bad mood, but it doesn't sound

like you have this problem when you wear a drop or two of PI straight...

NO, but I do seem to get a

wicked headache that lasts almost half an hour with two drops.

koolking1
07-15-2004, 04:53 PM
geez I used about 4-5

sprays today and I have a headache too - felt like a "flu coming on headache".

Infoyoda
07-15-2004, 04:56 PM
yup... I've had a runny nose

from it too... PI, not Chikara... no side effects to Chikara seen yet..
I actually quit using PI for a few days

when I felt I couldn't seem to shake a cold for over two weeks. Not that it's likely to be related, but with a day

or two I was well again and back on the Pheromone trail.

Infoyoda
07-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Well.. bar was not very busy

and I just feel stupid sitting at a bar all by myself.. had one pint and cashed out... there wasn't even a tv for

me to pretend I was interested in to kill time.. man I'm bored...

And I added PI, so I have that low down

feeling again.. or I'm just feeling my age...

InternationalPlayboy
07-15-2004, 07:00 PM
Guys,

Check your Chikaras! Anyone notice any phero crystals floating around in the bottle?

Those of you familiar with the Chem Set pheros have probably seen them before. The concentrations are so heavy with

the chem set items, that you can barely keep that amount of solid in solution. It has never been such a big issue

with the chem set because you just give it a little shake and you are good to go with your eye dropper. But I just

got a PM from a Chikara customer who says he sees "particles" in his Chikara that he thinks might be responsible for

the clogging.

B

I've got a bottle from the first shipment. Haven't had anymore problem with

the spray since the initial priming but decided to take a look. I can see what looks like very small particles of

something suspended in the liquid but nothing large enough that it looks like it would clog the head. Looks kind of

like dust floating in a sunlight beam for comparison.

belgareth
07-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Guys,

Check

your Chikaras! Anyone notice any phero crystals floating around in the bottle? Those of you familiar with the Chem

Set pheros have probably seen them before. The concentrations are so heavy with the chem set items, that you can

barely keep that amount of solid in solution. It has never been such a big issue with the chem set because you just

give it a little shake and you are good to go with your eye dropper. But I just got a PM from a Chikara customer who

says he sees "particles" in his Chikara that he thinks might be responsible for the clogging.

B If I

hold either of my bottles up to the light there are some small particles drifting around in there. The discription

of dust motes is about right.

platinumfox
07-16-2004, 04:31 AM
I received mine on Wedsnday

it was a little clogged but thats good because I dont worry about spraying too much.Some spray bottles in the past

I'll spray and too much will come out so the clogging is a blessing in disguise.My Chikara was clear.

Friendly1
07-16-2004, 07:39 AM
No particles in mine so far.

InternationalPlayboy
07-16-2004, 08:00 AM
If

I hold either of my bottles up to the light there are some small particles drifting around in there. The discription

of dust motes is about right.

I should have mentioned that I had to hold my bottle up to the light

too, and then closely scrutinize it to see any floating particles.

oscar
07-16-2004, 08:23 AM
Bruce,

When held in front of a

light and shaken, my bottle of Chikara does appear to have dust-like particles in it. They're extremely small, and

don't appear to be crystalline in any way, but then my bottle and sprayer work PERFECTLY. Since day one the thing

has delivered a perfectly vaporized TINY (perhaps less than one drop) spray, first time, every time.

My bottle

was from the second shipment of the first batch, after the initial 100 went out as I recall.

Oscar :)

writerguy
07-16-2004, 09:09 AM
Got my Chikara a few days ago

and the pump worked fine after the first priming pumps.

Now the first spray of the day is light, then any

after that comes out strong, pretty predictable.

Keeping an eye out for hits -- of the two-legged variety,

anyway.

wg

camusflage
07-16-2004, 12:20 PM
But I just got a

PM from a Chikara customer who says he sees "particles" in his Chikara that he thinks might be responsible for the

clogging.
Did he happen to mention his storage conditions for his mones? Mine are kept at a pretty

constant 68 degrees in the dark. I noticed my CS mones (especially rone) developed small crystals in them, but if

warmed in the vials for a few seconds in my hands, the crystals generally disappeared.

Snoopy
07-23-2004, 01:14 PM
Got my first bottle of -mones

ever yesterday! My Chikara bottle wasn't full to the top, though, and the package was wet and the ink on the paper

it came with was too smudged to read :(

I'm excited about it nonetheless since I really like the smell of it

and I'm having dinner with a LJBF tomorrow night, so I'm curious to see her reaction from it.

I tried using the

Chikara this morning, but after several failed attemps at getting the sprayer head to work, I decided to give up

since I was going to be late for work. Hopefully I'll be able to get it working by tomorrow.

I also have "dust

particles" in mine if I hold it up to a light.

Bruce
07-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Snoopy,
Sorry about the Chikara.

You just got the bottle yesterday?!? We haven't shipped any in quite a while. Where do you live?

I thought

those "dust particles" might have been pheromone crystals, but at that concentration, I don't think so and with

summer temps and the frequency of the reports, it seems very unlikely. I am quite sure it is nothing harmful at

all, but if for no other reason than the spray head function, I think we need to filter the stuff better when we

make the next batch.

Bruce

DrSmellThis
07-23-2004, 02:01 PM
Interesting about the

particles. Haven't noticed any, but will start observing more closely.

Mike413
07-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Just got my bottle of Chikara.

It arrived last week some time after I left for vacation and has been sitting in the rental office of my apartment

complex until today. Unfortunately, it looks like 1/3rd of it leaked out while it sat for a week in its envelope on

its side... It's only filled up slightly past the Chikara Beta label.

When held up to the light, my bottle

also has little particles in it. The spray works ok though.

Any type of additional discount for people who got

partially filled bottles due to leaky tops? Or can I return it for a full bottle?

Friendly1
07-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Are you guys really sure about

these particles? I don't see any in my bottle, but the bottle appears to have hundreds of tiny little pock marks

or scratches. I am sure they are in the bottle as they are stationary.

I also keep my bottle on its side much

of the time but have noticed no leakage. Sounds like I am lucky.

Snoopy
07-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Bruce,

My Chikara was shipped

on 7/14/04. I live in Toronto, Canada.

I finally got the spray working, it sprays perfectly now :)

belgareth
07-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Are you guys

really sure about these particles? I don't see any in my bottle, but the bottle appears to have hundreds of tiny

little pock marks or scratches. I am sure they are in the bottle as they are stationary.

I also keep my bottle

on its side much of the time but have noticed no leakage. Sounds like I am lucky.
Yup, there are little

particles drifting in my bottles.

CptKipling
07-23-2004, 08:32 PM
I also keep my

bottle on its side much of the time but have noticed no leakage. Sounds like I am lucky.
No leakage from

mine either.

Bruce
07-24-2004, 10:58 AM
Guys,

This shipment we are

selling now was made from the same batch, using the same sprayheads, so results should be similar, but we have some

ideas how to make future batches work better with the sprayheads.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bruce

Cavalry_414
07-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Im kind of a week off topic

here, but Infoyada: hope you got a break from traveling. Maybe that's part of was getting you down, all the hotels

and strangers. Hotel bars can be strange places. <br> Anyway, anyone have any thoughts on using straight phero

concentrates like PI or Wagg in the atomizer. Here is why I ask: I've read (other places) not to "atomize" pheros

and to either put them on straight or mix them in solution w/a cologne. The instructions from Athena 10x is one of

the sources for this and no reason was given. I'm just wondering if there is any validity because it of course

contradicts many methods I read here. Any thoughts, or has anyone heard this? By the way, Athena 10x was my first

hero purchase a couple years ago and I had zero results, ever. I'm just starting back up trying new products I

bought here for about the last 5 months. I'm having a good time. <br> My current mix I'm field testing is 1 drop

of PI:2 drops WAGG undiluted and applied with atomizer, with half a pack of SOE (unscented) and a cover smell.

<br>
BTW, ditto on the headaches and slight mood changes (PI). I got one shipment the other day where a couple

SOE packs had split at the seam and when I opened the mailer and took them out of the bubble wrap I almost instantly

had a headache. Interesting. <br> Thanks for all the good posts, shared experiences and introspection by everyone

here. This is a neat society of people.

DrSmellThis
07-24-2004, 01:06 PM
It seems to me that is the

particles were causing the spray head problems, one would be like ly to see them work great at first and then start

to malfunction later as they get clogged.

Bruce
07-24-2004, 01:38 PM
It seems to me

that is the particles were causing the spray head problems, one would be like ly to see them work great at first and

then start to malfunction later as they get clogged.

Very good point. There is talk that it is

caused by one of the ingredients in the Chikara, but now that I think about it, seems like your point would apply

there too.

Thanks,
B

renodude
07-28-2004, 03:46 PM
Bruce
I received my Chikara

from the new bamboo label batch this week, and the spray head does not function correctly; liquid wells up around

the OUTSIDE of the spray stem. The nozzle in the spray-head is clear of obstruction, it passes air, but no fluid

comes up the inside of the stem. It's usable, but dosage control is hard, since the liquid has to be wiped off the

bottle onto my skin. I really like the roll-on that SOE uses, perhaps you can use that instead?
RD

metroman
07-28-2004, 04:06 PM
My bottle of Chikara came from

the beta batch & I have had no problems at all...I frequently carry it in my pocket, put it on its side in my drawer

at work & it has never leaked. Also dont notice any particulate in the formula itself. I cant understand why so

many are having problems. I really like the way the sprayer head delivers small precise sprays. I wish TE had the

same sprayer on their product. Maybe the sprayer heads weren't crimped on properly in some cases? Just a guess.

InternationalPlayboy
07-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Mine was from the

beta batch too. I haven't had any problems with the spray head since the initial priming and there has been no

leakage. I second Metroman's opinion on the spray head's precision, I really like it. It's too bad others are

having problems. I'd rather see the defects with leakage and clogging worked out than to go to another application

system.