PDA

View Full Version : Jambat II

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 08:07 PM
Yes, you\'re used to 70/30 APC/NPA, now check out 70/30 SPMO/NPA. Yep that\'s what I said. I\'ve had pretty good luck with it and later on I had more luck with the normal stuff. (Check out \"The Hit Squad. What about recent hits? \" page 3) But I\'ll let you judge for yourself. This is better than Edge (atleast for me) because it attracts young chicks. And it seems the A-nol in SPMO is good.

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 10:31 PM
Good luck everyone, jambat seems to have found the right stuff. images/icons/tongue.gif

Jaggy
10-20-2001, 06:03 AM
Whoa Jambat! Mistype or is that the new mix with SMPO? 70% NPA and 30% SMPO? I\'ve been using 70% SMPO 30% NPA... images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:01 PM
hey Jambat, which do you think is best mix?
the NPA/APC or the NPA/SPMO mix?
images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:30 PM
How many dabs/drops/spray\'s do you apply of this new mix?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:34 PM
Hey lugas check your my profile section i have sent you a private message

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:42 PM
Jaggy...

...you\'re right. I wrote that wrong. I\'ve changed it to what it should say.

Lugas...

...If you\'re just starting I\'d say APC/NPA 70/30 because it seems to get quicker hits. Use the SPMO/NPA mix to get that clinginess (I think clinginess is a word). As for application I used one burst from an TE bottle (I keep my mix in an old Edge bottle). Which is holding the bottle about 12 inches away and spraying one good time. I also had APC/NPA on that was about five hours old. The APC/NPA mix is the old stand by and seem to get massive hits. It\'s doesn\'t work for everyone but when it does, wow! By the way there\'s nothing wrong with mixing 40% APC, 30% SPMO and 30% NPA. Check out the smell on that baby. I haven\'t tested yet but judging from this I\'d say that\'s as good a winner as any. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:49 PM
Looks like im a celebrity, still means certain people hover around but still cant spit out what they want to verbalise which is good, cause it keeps certain idiots away, but then if they do say anything i can embarras them if they are to stupid.
A lot of people are very particular about the way they express themselves when it comes to do with anything to do with sex.

But im at the stage now where at the moment i am playing the role of motivator (pheromones are great for getting people to wake up and move) and with certain women the role of (a cunt tease as they are stuck up enough to fall for it and cannot verbalise whta they want to say, and instead opt for the body language game, which i read i know exactly what they want and given the flexibilty of NLP choose to completley ignore it and or break rapport as i can see what they will be like wheather they will be good to get along with or bitches and make the decision on who to talk to after that.

Its amazing when you can read people without them even knowing it, like my quoate says use the power with creativity and intelligence and you will go far.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:51 PM
And yes to everyone out there who lets sexual desire and drives run their life it is possible to control it and then manipulate using pheros those same people to get ahead, that is the problem with most people survival is all they want and i do more so i will receive the benefit of those efforts above those that do just the bare minimum and lack motivation or never bother to try, its easy give it a go and anyone can do whatever they want to.
Ok now im getting philosophical agian so enough of the carry on lets get on with it.
I need some feedback on what people think of me, anyone wanna give it a go, be honest so i can gauge some feedback, do i post too much, am i to upfront, not loud enough etc etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:15 PM
Jambat, how about a APC/NPA/SPMO mix?
do you think it would work well?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:18 PM
Yeah jambat have you tried this one, i havent i dont think seen any previous activity on this one what about some AE in there

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:20 PM
Sure, read my last post guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 08:02 PM
images/icons/laugh.gif