PDA

View Full Version : Wow this stuff really works!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:56 PM
Lemme give you the background info here and hope its not too much info...

-wife and I havent had sex at all ... hardly- like twice in 6 months, and its definitely not for lack of trying on my part.
- Perhaps this is a coincidence, but things started to go south when I started school, and didnt get much time to see her... perhaps me working so hard decreased my pheros? Or just not having much contact was enough to make her feel alienated? Anyway....

-she went away for a week, and I purchased the new pheromone additive and added it to some nice cologne. At first she said I smelled \'weird\' and even choked a few times, but after I lowered the mixture to something like 1/15cologne I started noticing MAJOR results. Holy COW! She has been all @#*& over me! If time permitted we would be at it ever day and then some! (TMI? sorry) - Anyway I wanted to say thanks to all you folks- the only drawback here LOL is I\'m not sure how I\'ll ever be able to survive without the Pheros! heh-
Just in case you were wondering I think I have a naturally very low production of Pheros, since I was at least 23 before I had a real GF which was, btw, my wife.
heh I\'m hot stuff now!
-and no, this is a real post. I\'m naturally skeptic and upon reading this post I would probably think I was reading a cheap promo for phero products - All you guys out there trying this stuff... be careful it really has effects, some on yourself, some on others, and some due probably to placebo but wow is it worth it.

- hey sorry if that was too much information there guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:57 PM
That is one thing I always liked about love-scent phero board, no outrageous bs sounding promo time stories. Just common folk sharing their experiences.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:57 PM
Hello Bill,
Thanks for the story. I am particularly happy to get this, because there was a guy here recently whose wife was having a similar almost alergy-type reaction to Edge or new PA, and I didn\'t know exactly what to recommend. In general any reaction good or bad is better than no reaction, as it is just a matter of controling the amount after that, but your story confirms and adds a new dimension to that theory. Apparently, even a strong physical reaction like that can mean you are are on the right track and just need to cut WAY back on the amount.

As a married man myself, I am very happy for you, and as far as your fear of dependence, I would just say take plenty of \"days off\" from the pheros and give your natural pheros a chance to pull themselves up, and even more important if you have the time and inclination would be to visit a local gym a few days a week and pump a little iron. I have found that to work miracles with the natural pheros. and getting a \"nice body\" never hurt either I don\'t think.
Good luck,
Bruce