PDA

View Full Version : Hello all,I'm New!

Lovebug
07-06-2004, 12:36 AM
I am new to using

pheromones, I brought some pi and pcc, not from here though but another website, which is a mistake because it does

not seem to be working I have a male neighbor who I am really attracted to, a few months ago I saw my neighhbor

without his shirt on and ever since then I have become attracted to him,I am Afro-American and so is he but mixed

and he has a son, when I saw him a few months ago, my mom and I were walking to go get the mail and when he was on

his balcony we said hi to each other but it was a way he said hi to me and smiling that, he was interested at the

time but that was a few months ago now I hardly see him outside because we live in Phoenix and it is hot out,but my

mom saw him a few days ago before the 4th of July but I don't think they spoke to each other and another thing is

his mom and my mom are friends. but i want him soo bad, I don't know if he is dating anyone. only if he could stand

the heat, so we could talk for awhile. anyway it is great to be here!

belgareth
07-06-2004, 03:22 AM
Hello Lovebug and welcome to

the forum.

sophie
07-06-2004, 07:07 PM
welcome, lovebug. Have you been

close enough to him to see if the PI/PCC are working? Sounds like there's potential there, though. Find an excuse

to get closer if you haven't already. Best wishes!!

SweetBrenda
07-06-2004, 07:21 PM
:welcome:

Lovebug!!!!!

Lovebug
07-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Hi Sophie, Sweet Brenda and

Belgareth: I am trying to, but when we see each other he is always upstairs and I am downstairs looking up at him,

but I told my mom about my crush on him today and she told me that he said that if my mom and I wanted a ride to the

store that he can take us to the store, maybe I can try to make a connection then,I didn't know that he said that,

Thank You for the advice, thanks all for the warm welcomes!

Bruce
07-06-2004, 09:36 PM
Love Bug,

Welcome to the

forum. I would *definitely* get your mom to help you out here. If she is friends with this guy's mom, she should

be able to find out if he is dating anyone. If not, she could probably pass the word over that you aren't dating

anyone. Some moms are really good at playing matchmaker. He might just drop by to say hello, and THEN you can

find out if those pheros are working for you.

Bruce

Lovebug
07-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Thank you Bruce for the advice,

I told my mom about my crush on him and she told me that she can help. you guys are so helpful around here,thanks.

Bruce
07-07-2004, 02:14 PM
That's what we're here for. Keep

us posted.

Bruce

koolking1
07-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Hi There LoveBug!!! just

wondering if you told your Mom about the pheromones and, if so, what did she think? Good luck with the guy next

door, he must be a good man if he's taking care of his own child.

Lovebug
07-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi Koolking1! No way lol I

haven't told her about my pheromones, she would just say I don't need it, but I just like to have an extra

advantage over other women in my town, He does seems like a good man.

null
07-08-2004, 12:32 AM
For this, pheromones might be an

excilent idea, you should also choose a nice fragrance to go with them, something along the lines of citrucy/fruity

with some seductive stuble aroma. Start talking to him more and more, complimenting him on how he's handeling his

child. And the chemestry should emerge.

Good luck!

Lovebug
07-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Thanks Null, for the suggestion,

I will look around for a new pefume this evening. Thank you!

SweetBrenda
07-08-2004, 09:38 PM
I am new to

using pheromones, I brought some pi and pcc, not from here though but another website, which is a mistake because it

does not seem to be working I have a male neighbor who I am really attracted to, a few months ago I saw my neighhbor

without his shirt on and ever since then I have become attracted to him,I am Afro-American and so is he but mixed

and he has a son, when I saw him a few months ago, my mom and I were walking to go get the mail and when he was on

his balcony we said hi to each other but it was a way he said hi to me and smiling that, he was interested at the

time but that was a few months ago now I hardly see him outside because we live in Phoenix and it is hot

out,but my mom saw him a few days ago before the 4th of July but I don't think they spoke to each other and another

thing is his mom and my mom are friends. but i want him soo bad, I don't know if he is dating anyone. only if he

could stand the heat, so we could talk for awhile. anyway it is great to be here!:wave: Lovebug!! I Just

noticed you live in AZ too :thumbsup: ... I totally missed that the first time I read your post. :think: We are

within minutes away! cool. Nice hot weather we are having huh? I also try to stay indoors too! way to damn hot these

days,,,I hate getting in my car during the day feels like I'm melting away the first 5 minutes sitting in the car

until the C/A kicks in ugh:eek:... I would LOVE to move to San Diego. I love it there.
BTW good luck w/the

hottie...:D

Lovebug
07-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Hi SweetBrenda! yeah it is too

hot out,right now I got the AC on, but we did get some rain, sort of, so it can slow down the fires. thank you for

the best wishes for getting my crush, I'm going to need it. I hope he feels the same way as I do. but who knows,

Love is risky. I would love to move to London or Seattle because I love the rain.

CptKipling
07-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Rain is not so good when you

have it all the time, especially when you have to cycle home through it :smite:

;) :D

Welcome!

Lovebug
07-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Hi CptKipling! Thanks for the

warm welcome:D

SweetBrenda
07-11-2004, 12:24 AM
I wasn't in town to see any

rain.. I left Friday night to finally see the Grand Canyon! omg that was breath taking. For the longest time I

wanted to go but some reason I never did until now. I had a wonderful time there I didn't want to leave. The

view is amazing. I have never seen something so great honest... Gave me such inner peace I loved it. Next time I'll

take the Helicopter tour! even though I think the cost for that tour is way to expensive but I guess it's well

worth it for sure since the Best Way To See It All!!! Anyone who comes to the State of Arizona "must" go

check the Grand Canyon... I can't believe I waited this long...:frustrate

belgareth
07-11-2004, 05:51 AM
Next time

I'll take the Helicopter tour! even though I think the cost for that tour is way to expensive but I guess it's

well worth it for sure since the Best Way To See It All!!!
Do they still do the hot air balloon rides

across the canyon? One of my most memorable experiences was taking off at dawn and drifting half a day over that

incredible hole.

Lovebug
07-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Hi Sweetbrenda
I went to the

Grand Canyon twenty years ago in 1983, back then I didn't appreciate it then,I thought it was just a big hole in

the ground, LoL, but now I can see the beauty in the Grand Canyon.

SweetBrenda
07-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Hi

Sweetbrenda
I went to the Grand Canyon twenty years ago in 1983, back then I didn't appreciate it then,I

thought it was just a big hole in the ground, LoL, but now I can see the beauty in the Grand

Canyon.How funny is that! I actually had the same thought before I went there. Boy! was I wrong...hahaha

SweetBrenda
07-12-2004, 05:48 AM
Do they

still do the hot air balloon rides across the canyon? One of my most memorable experiences was taking

off at dawn and drifting half a day over that incredible hole.:wave:Hey Bel'!
You know what, I don't

think they have the balloon rides anymore :think: hmm I didn't hear anything about it that is why it makes me

think they don't do that any more.. I don't see why they wouldn't. But I all know is about the train (awesome

tour btw ) the Eye max (great movie) and the hellicopter tour & the plane. I will find out about the balloon though

sounds awesome :thumbsup: ... If you ever come back to AZ let me know...:)

belgareth
07-12-2004, 06:24 AM
:wave:Hey

Bel'!
You know what, I don't think they have the balloon rides anymore :think: hmm I didn't hear anything about

it that is why it makes me think they don't do that any more.. I don't see why they wouldn't. But I all know is

about the train (awesome tour btw ) the Eye max (great movie) and the hellicopter tour & the plane. I will find out

about the balloon though sounds awesome :thumbsup: ... If you ever come back to AZ let me know...:)
Hi

Brenda :wave:

The trip with the balloon ride was back around 81-82 so I'm not surprised it isn't there now.

It started on the north rim and you spent about half a day floating. There are also pack mule trips down the canyon

and they are a lot of fun. To get the most out of it you should count on spending the night in the canyon. Take lots

of sunscreen and bug repellant.

A relative of mine works for the BLM at Hoover Dam so I get to Arizona every

couple years for fun and every year or so on business. I only travel there in late fall or early spring, spring is

my favorite.

Lovebug
07-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Update: I finally got to talk to

my dream man,:D mike is so nice:lovestruc , My mom and I had to take our cans to the recycling center and mike was

nice enough to take us, but the sad news is, that he is moving out of the apartment; thanks to the new managers of

the building:mad:.I had a feeling he was going to move but mom said "I don't think so", but I knew it. but mike is

not moving too far away:) he said family is very important to him so he wants to stay close to them, when we were in

his car, he asked me my name he said "nice to meet you", his hand was so soft, and he was staring at me on and off

and smiling at me, he has the brownest eyes. he also ask me when my Birthday was and i told him, his Birthday is in

April. mine is in August. he is a year younger than I, but I want him. He loves jazz, I like hip hop and music from

the 80's. I think he likes me. He doesn't have a girlfriend so that is great! if there is anymore updates I will

tell you all about it hopefully there will be.

DrSmellThis
07-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Welcome, lovebug. Good luck

with Mr. Dream Man!

Lovebug
07-30-2004, 01:58 PM
Thank you! DrSmellThis! I hope I

will.

SweetBrenda
07-30-2004, 03:41 PM
I'm so happy you finally got

the chance to talk to this guy. Is to bad he is moving away but now you have an excuse to call him and ask him how

things are going in his new place and go from there... Just be careful and not get to excited about things go slow

since when you really like someone a bit to much you could get hurt a lot easier ( just a friendly advice ) But I

wish you the best and I hope this will work for you..
Sincerely,
Brenda

Lovebug
07-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Thanks Sweetbrenda! I will go

real slow. Thanks for the advice, I don't know how this friendship/relationship will go at the moment, I am just

having fun thinking about it and him, relationships are so hard, one minute you can be loving and the next, wanting

to tear each others eyes out, I know about this because I have neighbors who do just that, a lot. so when and if, we

become more, I will think about my neighbors problems and what you said about going slow, Thanks for the advice

Brenda!

sexywoman
07-31-2004, 11:59 AM
The only thing I can say is

"cute guys" don't often like to be chased I know because when I was seeing this one on the side and he is a total

hottie (great in the sack too!) uhm he has some personal issues that I was aware of and that we might not hook-up

again unless he is ready to really start seeing me on a regular basis.

We work together anyway and see each

other but its during work hours that I turn into business first then when its slow downtime "then I pick up the

personal side of him" and he wants to give me what I want but its like rushing him. :nono:

On the weekends he

has his football, family, work, son, etc so somewhere you have to realize that you maybe like 100th on his personal

list. Wait and see young lady. Date for awhile and have fun if you stay too hung up on him then he won't even look

your way anywho...Don't chase just back off even if he says "Hi, hello, how are you?" greeting it won't matter if

you see him with a woman and you fire off without realizing that your not "dating exclusively:thumbsup: " you

understand? Take to heart and be safe.

Love is tricky:rofl:and hurtful :rasp: be mindful and spiritual. There

are other nice brothers out there too give them a chance as long as you make yourself available to him he won't pay

no mind anyway. Be unavailable its your best chance at maintaining a nice relationship if he is ready to be with you

but honey your 20 yrs old and you never told us how old he is and my guess he is about 30-ish? Holla back

!!!!!!:wub:

SweetBrenda
09-16-2004, 09:57 PM
:think:

Wondering what ever happen to LoveBug and her Sexy-Romeo!? hmm

Lovebug
09-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Hi Sexywoman and SweetBrenda:

well the update is that it didn't quite work out between us but that is okay there are other fish in the sea and i

am not going to sweat it. hi sexywoman he was 34 years old and i am 36.

Emmiefree
09-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Welcome Lovebug.. Hope you

enjoy your time here.. I am finding out all kinds of interesting things..