PDA

View Full Version : weirdest place you girls/guys had sex?

kossBass
07-05-2004, 12:02 PM
what was the most weirdest place you guys had sex?? as for me none :( still a v :( a sad V :(:angel:

DrSmellThis
07-05-2004, 12:35 PM
That'd be in the butt, Bob.

CJ01
07-05-2004, 12:43 PM
That'd be in the butt,

Bob. Hey I didn´t know you like that DST ;) ;)

DCW
07-05-2004, 01:45 PM
Hey I didn´t know you

like that DST ;) ;)

That's and old Newlywed game joke if I'm not mistaken.

DCW

DrSmellThis
07-05-2004, 04:15 PM
;) ...except for they said

"whoopie."

kossBass
07-05-2004, 04:20 PM
nooo dummies i mean weirdest

place .. ie. in the park openend .. movies .. club washroom etc. not the other place lol

sophie
07-05-2004, 04:43 PM
This is probably tame, but once at

the city zoo (I'm not saying what city) in a building there behind some cages, on a kitchen counter-like thing

where who knows what was washed in that sink. I guess I didn't think too much about it at the time.

My

boyfriend at the time worked there at the zoo, so that's where we went. We were in a situation where anytime

anywhere we could get together was really hot. This was years ago, BTW, but it's the only odd place I

remember.

KB, don't be a sad V. You're just waiting for the perfect princess to complete your life.

It'll happen. :)

DrSmellThis
07-06-2004, 03:39 AM
Not to wax stankian, but maybe

monkey nuts were washed in that sink, leaving behind a randy residue of mammalian -mones.

kossBass
07-06-2004, 08:23 AM
This is probably

tame, but once at the city zoo (I'm not saying what city) in a building there behind some cages, on a kitchen

counter-like thing where who knows what was washed in that sink. I guess I didn't think too much about it at the

time.

My boyfriend at the time worked there at the zoo, so that's where we went. We were in a situation where

anytime anywhere we could get together was really hot. This was years ago, BTW, but it's the only odd place I

remember.

KB, don't be a sad V. You're just waiting for the perfect princess to complete your life. It'll

happen. :)

woahh .. i guess she wins the award for the weirdest place heh :hammer: :hammer: .. heh yah

i got my princess already but we havn't done anything :( it's been only 10mnts so i can wait till den :kiss:

:kiss: :kiss:

KittyClair
07-06-2004, 11:56 AM
you people are so

vile.

you disgust me... ;)

------

In the office of one my Fathers friends

nonscents
07-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Standing up inside a covered

bridge in the middle of the day in Ohio.

BassMan
07-06-2004, 01:08 PM
buried amid pillows, cushions, and

curtains, high above the main stage, in the soft scenery storage room of a small-town theatre.

koolking1
07-06-2004, 02:11 PM
perhaps I'm getting old

but a regular bed works best for me.

burgerama1960
07-06-2004, 03:59 PM
in a tree.

belgareth
07-06-2004, 04:11 PM
perhaps I'm

getting old but a regular bed works best for me.
Now that is a weird place for sex! :rofl:

sophie
07-06-2004, 07:35 PM
nonscents, great avatar!! Armpits

are really the sexiest thing!!! (I'm serious too) Sexier than monkey balls!!!

TopDawg2050
07-06-2004, 08:08 PM
jaccuzzi's rule, thats all

im sayin :thumbsup: :angel:

SweetBrenda
07-06-2004, 11:42 PM
what was the

most weirdest place you guys had sex?? as for me none :( still a v :( a sad V :(:angel:Weirdest place, I

guess that'll be @ a hospital restroom! it was fast but good. Being nervous about getting cought made things very

exciting. It was funny at first so we couldn't stop laughing but didn't take to long to get ovet the

giggles...:angel:

Numanoid
07-07-2004, 12:28 PM
On the hood of a car. I think

that's kind of tame compared to the zoo and especially a tree.

DrSmellThis
07-07-2004, 01:43 PM
I had sex on a barstool once,

in an open bar.

TopDawg2050
07-07-2004, 01:52 PM
I had sex

on a barstool once, in an open bar.
KINKY!!!!!! :rofl:

Holmes
07-07-2004, 02:03 PM
FRIEDMAN!!!!!! :rofl:

Numanoid
07-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Since we're on the subject -

A young couple engaged in sexual intercourse on stage during a live performance by the

Norwegian band THE CUMSHOTS at the Quart festival in Kristiansand, Norway earlier today (July 6). Tommy Hol

Ellingsen, 28, and Leona Johansson, 21, who are said to be members of th activist group Fuck For The Rainforest

(web

site (http://www.fuckforforest.com/)), were called up on stage by THE CUMSHOTS

lea singer, Kristopher Schau, and proceeded to have sex on stage to the crowd's applause, as the band played on.

Local politicians in the religious stronghold of Kristiansand are outraged by the incident, and the police are

currently considering an investigation.

Commented

Schau: "I've always been accused of being politically unconscious, but now I've proven that I care". Asked by a

Dagbladet reporter if they were nervous during the sex act, Ellingsen replied, "I had a bit of a stagefright, but it

disappeared as soon as I got going." Added Johansson: "I got turned on by all the people." The intercourse allegedly

continued backstage after the concert was over.

Lucky
07-07-2004, 04:20 PM
in a

tree.
IN a tree???

Please tell us more.

bjf
07-07-2004, 07:42 PM
At a stucky's. It was very

romantic.

null
07-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Got a hand/blow job on a bus while

going on a school trip.

Made me uneasy when I'd turn around and saw middle-schoolers gawking at the whole

thing.

TopDawg2050
07-08-2004, 04:05 AM
i once had an hour long

conversation with a friend while getting a HJ in a jacuzzi, he never knew!:thumbsup:

belgareth
07-08-2004, 06:29 AM
On the side of a volcano (Mt

Lassen, CA.) sheltering under a rock overhang during a thunder storm with a girl scout. We were 17 at the time, both

our scout troops were sponsored by the same church and we were on a pack trip through the park. Talk about

fireworks!

kossBass
07-08-2004, 09:28 AM
wooah you guys have the most

weirest places ... bed ->man dats too wacked for me .. tree LOL, stage? :o and the hospital ?? LOL with the doc?

keep dem commin it's fun readin dem

Infoyoda
07-08-2004, 12:28 PM
1 - against the side of a car

in the middle of my street... late, but any neighbour looking out the window would have seen.
2- In a snowbank in

the middle of February... oddly, no shrinkage... cold never factored in.
3 - Movie theatre in the EXIT alleyway

just off to the side of the screen... we could see the crowd watching the movie while she bent over and leaned

against the concrete wall...
4 - In a bed.. in a hotel... okay, not so strange... but in the bed beside me was my

friend and his girlfriend and in my bed was his girlfriend's mother and she was a screamer...

Okay.. I've

embarassed myself enough...

Gossamer_2701
07-08-2004, 12:42 PM
In the bathroom at the DMV

:thumbsup: (the line was way too long)

And in a movie theater :lol: (but there were only like 5 other people

in there)

Sacogoo
07-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in

Kansas City. (I never can quite make it through an art museum on a date without the randiness factor going through

the roof.)

The stacks at the University of Kansas library. (But then, what KU student hasn't?)

Front

row of the Ratt/Poison concert in '88. (F-you, it was a "very" good concert.)

Several golf courses. (Once

during the course of play, several times "night putting.")

Underwater while scuba diving. (Really got to

watch your tank reserves, as you can burn through a lot of oxygen in the process.)

LDS (Mormon) church during

services.

Now listening to: Felix da Housecat's "Kittenz and thee Glitz"

TopDawg2050
07-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Nelson-Atkins

Museum of Art in Kansas City. (I never can quite make it through an art museum on a date without the randiness

factor going through the roof.)

The stacks at the University of Kansas library. (But then, what KU student

hasn't?)

Front row of the Ratt/Poison concert in '88. (F-you, it was a "very" good concert.)

Several golf

courses. (Once during the course of play, several times "night putting.")

Underwater while scuba diving. (Really

got to watch your tank reserves, as you can burn through a lot of oxygen in the process.)

LDS (Mormon) church

during services.

Now listening to: Felix da Housecat's "Kittenz and thee Glitz"
wow, dude, youre one

crazy person!!! :thumbsup: