PDA

View Full Version : advice needed from women please :(

kossBass
07-05-2004, 11:59 AM
how do you try to treat the girl of your dreams (gf) that you mean soo much to her ... we always get into a fight i

dont' know what to do .. how do i tell her that she means soo much to me .. i give her everything she wants .. but

she can't except the fact that i'm immature and tries to be funny at most of the times ... she doens't like that

she's more of aperson who's totally mature and serious most of the time and doens't like jokes. how can i treat

her like she's the best ... i tried changing i tried being mature and quit with my jokes but i seem not to i love

making people happy but she's a type of person who doesn't laugh or anything ... she calls me a kid she tells me

what to do .. not caring how :whip: i am i still love her ... now she says her co-worker is like flirting with her

.. she doesn't do anything about it .. he has a gf but it's ticking me off with jealously i feel like knockin him

off but i'll get the finger pointed if she gets fired or anything .. freak man everything is messed up ... i

sometimes feel like this is going nowhere and she did break up with me 3 times but she can't take it she always

keeps comming back to me and i always accept it cuz i love her to death as she does too but she treats her friends

better than me thats what kills me more i dont' want to be treated like some king or anythign i just want her to

treat me like a friend cuz she treats dem better i told her that but she never does :( ... everyhing is blowing up

in my head... and yah one time she was soo seriously gonna break up with me cuz i swore at her .. and the breakup

went up to 3 days ... but she couldn't take it soshe came back (yah all of the breakup thing was cuz of me) what do

i do i spend soo much time with her talking to her and everything and i tried having a break from her but neither of

us can take it :( what do i do :'( :rant: :rant: :rant:

CJ01
07-05-2004, 12:10 PM
She´s not right for you ie you´re not

right for each other I think. Sorry it´s not what you want to hear I know but it´s pretty obvious.

BTW actions

speak louder than words :)

DrSmellThis
07-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Sounds like hell. I think

you're clutching on for dear life, but that this type of thing usually fails. You have a lot of love, but your

personalities clash. Your next girlfriend will be better. Ooops, I'm not a woman, so take my advice with a grain of

salt. ;)

belgareth
07-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Koss,

They're right, it's

time to cut and run. A nice guy who likes to make others happy shouldn't be forced to change. And it doesn't mean

that you are immature, it means you like to laugh and have fun. Go your seperate ways before you hurt each other,

you'll both be happier for it.

Bruce
07-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Koss,
Probably everyone is right

about you two not being a very good fit, but I can't help wondering what you are doing getting lap-dances if you

have a gf. She gets upset that you crack jokes, but the sex doesn't bother her?

B

kossBass
07-05-2004, 01:04 PM
hey guys thanks for the replies

heh even though none of you guys are ladies hehe i still luv dem thanks again .. yah i just wish i could turn back

and say no for everythign we been through but i dont' think i can nor can she .. we're like magnets but when we

are together problem happens ... yah btw bruce she's like in the mood for sex and stuff and we kidda do it but

after that she gets to being mean and stuff but when she's sex needy she's sooooo nicee .. i can't say no ..

maybe thats my only way out to say no to sex and she'll be soo nice to me forever .. only if i could do that ... a

man sayin no to a girl for sex is tuff stuff

and thanks a lot for your advice guys donating time :D

bjf
07-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Koss:

If she is hot and the

sex is good, act very very serious. :)

DrSmellThis
07-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Yeah, what's 23.5 hours a day

of having 6 inch steel spikes rammed through your eyeballs into your brain, if you get 30 minutes of great sex?!

:)

CptKipling
07-05-2004, 07:04 PM
how do you try

to treat the girl of your dreams (gf) that you mean soo much to her ... we always get into a fight i dont' know

what to do .. how do i tell her that she means soo much to me .. i give her everything she wants .. but she can't

except the fact that i'm immature and tries to be funny at most of the times ... she doens't like that she's more

of aperson who's totally mature and serious most of the time and doens't like jokes. how can i treat her like

she's the best ... i tried changing i tried being mature and quit with my jokes but i seem not to i love making

people happy but she's a type of person who doesn't laugh or anything ... she calls me a kid she tells me what to

do .. not caring how :whip: i am i still love her ... now she says her co-worker is like flirting with her .. she

doesn't do anything about it .. he has a gf but it's ticking me off with jealously i feel like knockin him off but

i'll get the finger pointed if she gets fired or anything .. freak man everything is messed up ... i sometimes feel

like this is going nowhere and she did break up with me 3 times but she can't take it she always keeps comming back

to me and i always accept it cuz i love her to death as she does too but she treats her friends better than me thats

what kills me more i dont' want to be treated like some king or anythign i just want her to treat me like a friend

cuz she treats dem better i told her that but she never does :( ... everyhing is blowing up in my head... and yah

one time she was soo seriously gonna break up with me cuz i swore at her .. and the breakup went up to 3 days ...

but she couldn't take it soshe came back (yah all of the breakup thing was cuz of me) what do i do i spend soo much

time with her talking to her and everything and i tried having a break from her but neither of us can take it :(

what do i do :'( :rant: :rant: :rant:
"Dude, where's my balls?" ;) :p

Sir, I'm affraid you are

very much :whip: 'ed

As the Doc says, chasing someone like that will end in tears.

My opinion: make it

more exciting for her to be around you.

How?

Stop being so :whip: 'ed, stop trying so hard to please her

at your expense (she doesn't like like your jokes and calls you immature? Tell her to stop being so old and boring

and to lighten up! - stuff like that). Make her work a little.

I think her saying about the guy flirting with

her is a major hint ("please make it more fun!"), if you step back a bit and make her do some work to keep you

interested, you will find her much more enthusiastic (I imagine...)

And if that fails...well, like the guys

said, it shows a major incompatability issue.

p.s I mean no offense with anything I just wrote, just trying to

help out with my 2 pence! :thumbsup: :)

belgareth
07-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Yeah,

what's 23.5 hours a day of having 6 inch steel spikes rammed through eyeballs into your brain, if you get 30

minutes of great sex?! :)
Gee, that sounds like a wonderful life! :frustrate

kossBass
07-05-2004, 08:02 PM
hey cpt thanks for the g8 post

i'll give dat a go and i'll info you guys if your still interested hehe .. thanks again man

Lucky
07-07-2004, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=DrSmellThis]Yeah, what's

23.5 hours a day of having 6 inch steel spikes rammed through your eyeballs into your brain, if you get 30 minutes

of great sex?! :)]

Multiple that 23.5 hours times every day you waste with her!!! Get away, fast.

Gossamer_2701
07-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Dude... she doesn't by any

chance keep your balls in her top dresser drawer, does she?:whip: Just wondering since you haven't kicked her ass

to the curb yet. :think:

burgerama1960
07-08-2004, 03:14 PM
don't ya just hate it when

they keep your junk in the night stand.