PDA

View Full Version : how often do you use mones?

TRock
07-04-2004, 08:53 PM
i've been

using them everyday since i got my shipment. seems like soe and ae are workign for me. i don't think i know how to

use te yet and not sure if i see any effects from wagg. my question is how often does everybody here wear mones?

i'm aware of the none build up so i only use none products every other day. but i either wear wagg or soe everyday.

does anybody know if there's a build for other mones besides none?

Friendly1
07-04-2004, 10:22 PM
I use them every day.

Sometimes it doesn't seem to matter. Sometimes it seems like nothing can go wrong. While it is good to compare

notes, remember that what works best for you is something you have to determine.

happyman
07-04-2004, 11:59 PM
I use them

every day. Sometimes it doesn't seem to matter. Sometimes it seems like nothing can go wrong. While it is good

to compare notes, remember that what works best for you is something you have to determine.

It

depends on you, and the cologne or pheromone you plan on using, and how much your putting on at each application.

Many feel every day is over-doing it and feel for optimum results you should not waer them every single day and try

every other or even once every three days.
While others say they use certain pheromones/pheromone colognes

dailey and it doesn't change the effect any as if they were wearing it every day or once every week. Some say

Chikira and SOE are friendly to wear every day.
I too need advice. I think after two days of application you may

need a day or two off. They do seem to build up.

Ian

einstein
07-05-2004, 12:45 AM
I wear just about every day. I

shower before work, put on mones immediately afterwards. Haven't noticed any buildup problems. I know that there

is a little bit that remains, because sometimes I can smell it on the days I don't wear. But the stuff that

doesn't wash off is so small compared to how much I put on, not enough to cause an OD.

jose
07-05-2004, 05:34 AM
I use it on the weekends, although I

do wear it every day on my vacations. I rarely wear it at work, there's no one there I'm interested in and it

would be a waste of Pheromones.

bjf
07-05-2004, 05:40 AM
I use it on the weekends,

although I do wear it every day on my vacations. I rarely wear it at work, there's no one there I'm interested in

and it would be a waste of Pheromones.

Ditto. Unless I need it to gain an advantage at work in a

certain situation.

Rover The Dog
07-05-2004, 05:56 AM
I used to wear it only on

special occasions when i knew id be doing something with someone that id be interested in but ever since ive gotten

chikara i do it about three days of every four. i love that product and have seen noticeable results.

belgareth
07-05-2004, 06:00 AM
I use Chikara most of the time

and wear it daily unless I'm going to be swimming or something else that would be a waste of time.

DCW
07-05-2004, 06:56 AM
3 to 4 times a

week.

DCW

kossBass
07-05-2004, 07:00 AM
hey bel when you go swimming

doesn't the phero wear off?

belgareth
07-05-2004, 07:03 AM
hey bel when

you go swimming doesn't the phero wear off?
That's why I don't wear it then.

kossBass
07-05-2004, 07:07 AM
oh oops read it wrong sorry

:$

Numanoid
07-05-2004, 07:08 AM
I wear just about every

day. I shower before work, put on mones immediately afterwards. Haven't noticed any buildup problems.

I

do the same with SOE gel...nearly everyday.

belgareth
07-05-2004, 07:10 AM
No problem. :)

It might be

worthwhile if you are going to be in a hot tub, just spray a little on your hair. Hot tubs are fun with the right

company anyway. A few mones just add to the pleasure.

bjf
07-05-2004, 07:11 AM
Since NOL and rone are more difficult

to OD on, it is less likely you are going to have to deal with buildup "problems."

I know Nol is supposed to

convert to none, but there is now some debate about that.

belgareth
07-05-2004, 07:12 AM
I know Nol is

supposed to convert to none, but there is now some debate about that.
Oh?

I hadn't heard that. Is

there some reference material available?

bjf
07-05-2004, 07:14 AM
Check out all threads started by BDC

Concepts (click on his public profile). Then go to the Hi introduction post in the health forum.

You will

see the debate that goes on.

Bruce
07-05-2004, 07:23 AM
When I used to teach, I wore them

*almost* daily, but I like to take a day off every now and then. Now that I work at home a lot, I only wear them

when I go out.

Bruce

DCW
07-05-2004, 07:28 AM
It doesn't seem that build up is a

problem here or are we just unaware?

DCW

Numanoid
07-05-2004, 09:10 AM
I always scrub the mones off at

night or the next morning, using a loofa and an exfoliating soap, then reapply.

a.k.a.
07-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Build up doesn’t seem to be a

problem if you scrub well.
I could wear them every day, but I tend to take two days off (usually sunday &

monday) just to keep perspective.
And I don’t wear them hiking or camping because I don’t want to give the

bears any ideas.

CptKipling
07-05-2004, 10:09 AM
3-4 times a week.

If I plan

on applying two days in a row, I scrub the application points well.

DrSmellThis
07-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Kip, on your off days do you

still get the same hits?

CptKipling
07-05-2004, 04:28 PM
If I don't make the effort to

wash off the previous days pheros, I have noticed some wierd reactions. Besides the occasional person acting oddly,

I have noticed what *could* be described as a diluted version of the previous days hits, but it's never clean cut.

But because I wear most of my "proper" doses of my pheros on weekends where I go out to smokey places, I wash

thoroughly to remove the smell so don't normally get the chance to notice.

Or are you talking about completely

phero'less reactions?

DrSmellThis
07-06-2004, 02:38 AM
Which are you talking about

now, Kip? I was thinking about when you don't put anything on, but I guess it also depends on whether you shower.

BabyFace Kazzy
07-06-2004, 05:51 AM
Not very often really.

Once a week max, don't have too much left now.

koolking1
07-06-2004, 09:48 AM
I usually wear them

everyday, sometimes I forget to wear them and sometimes I forget that I am wearing them. I don't wear them so much

to attract women as I do to just get outstanding customer service at the market, etc.. I do have one Deli Woman

keenly interested in me but I don't pursue much as it would make my GF angry if something came of it. Sue would

wear "Pheros" daily if she had any. We both wear nice scents including mones in sexual situations with other

couples and most everyone seems to like us fairly well.

CptKipling
07-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Which are

you talking about now, Kip? I was thinking about when you don't put anything on, but I guess it also depends on

whether you shower.
On my "off days" that come after a day where I have applied a decent dose of pheros I

do notice reactions, but only rarely do I get solid hits on those days. I have noticed a slight increase in

attention/friendliness etc. more frequently, usually when I have worn a lot of -none the day before, maybe because I

seem less hostile. I think the strongest "day after" hits have come from AE:TE, but I don't know definitely...

The problem is knowing if you have washed off all of the pheros.

SweetBrenda
07-06-2004, 07:35 PM
I use pi/w & pcc

daily now... But the bottles are getting low so I need to take it easy:sad: ... Pretty soon I need to

order me some more but maybe something different. I had some really nice reactions from the opositive sex & some

really nice comments from the girls which is rare.. Perhaps they think my hair looks "gorgeous" lots of nice

smiles.. :)
I really like pcc scent is just smells sooooo good mmm :lovestruc. Today I apply the mones to my

clothes and I think that was better than to aply it to my skin I had a very interesting day today..:D

LoveScent:thumbsup: