PDA

View Full Version : Toss the Penguins

Rover The Dog
07-04-2004, 02:32 PM
It all started

three days ago while I was bored sitting at the computer when I figured that I might as well give the arcade a go.

It was then when I found the most addicting game ever, Seal Bounce. Even though the concept is basic since the only

point is to throw the penguin as high as you can while trying to bounce it off of seals(?) to get additional heigth,

it has brought me hours of joy. Anyway for all of those "pro's" who have received the highest scores or anyone who

has some knowledge on this subject, I have a question for you. What is the strategy to this game. I generally know

the area as to when to throw them to get the highest score but I am never really consistent. My scores vary in the

same game to 150 all the way up to 450 but usually found near about 275. I just cant get those high scores

consistently which is preventing me from hitting the leaderboard. Personal Best is 1607 as of right now so i guess

does anyone have any advice?

einstein
07-04-2004, 11:22 PM
I wish I knew. After firtt

talked about getting all his points in the arcade I went to go try it, and got hooked on that game too. My best

toss was 362. I have no clue how to get that much on each toss like dping.

Bruce
07-04-2004, 11:57 PM
I think the ideal toss is *almost*

straight up, but leaning over just enough to make the turn at the top of the arch right into an awaiting seal. That

will generally get you up to 350 or so; a lucky secong bounce might get you over 400. After that it is just a

matter of doing it over and over until you get 5 lucky shots in a row. 3 350s and a couple 400s will get you a

first place. Keep at it.

B

Rover The Dog
07-05-2004, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the advice. As

soon as I read it, I moved to the arcade to try and give it another shot. Well the first two games were not all

that impressive but after timing it down and i guess just getting lucky I received two 400+ that helped put my score

in the top ten.