PDA

View Full Version : Applying Cover and Pheromones in Seperate Spots

bjf
07-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi guys,

With all this transdermal stuff brought up by BDC Concepts, I was thinking that using

any oils or colognes directly on top of our pheromone applications will only increase the transdermal

action.

Oil and alcohol are pretty good transdermal agents, and that is what is in our covers.

The

question is, if you have a bad smelling mone (TE, PI, NPA, etc) won't people still pick up on it if you don't mix

your cover with it?

Seems like applying seperately would allow them to smell something BAD and GOOD, rather

then something GOOD.

What do you all think?

:whip:

Bruce
07-04-2004, 10:14 AM
BJF,

Actually, I have done

both covering directly and applying on separate spots on the body. I think they both work in their own way. But,

yeah, presumably folks are going to get the ocassional whif of untamed pheros, but that might be what you want in

some situations. At work though, you will want to make sure the pheros are well covered. So, my 2 cents is that

either method can be good in the right situation; not sure about the transdermal issue.

B

My Chemical Romance
07-04-2004, 10:19 AM
Ok, so even if you

cover it up, say for work or school, is it possible for the pheromone to overpower the cologne?

bjf
07-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Yea, it is possible. You have to

have enough of a cover.

Regarding the transdermal issue, I am going to start applying seperately and see if I

notice any changes. Because the carriers of the pheromone products themselves have oil and/or alcohol in them,

however, I am not sure what difference it will make.