PDA

View Full Version : How long do pheros last? As in storage

BabyFace Kazzy
07-03-2004, 06:02 AM
Hey,

Have some NPA which I had for more than a year. I was wondering how long do pheros generally

last in years?

Regards

CptKipling
07-03-2004, 12:07 PM
As long as it was kept in a

cool place out of the sun, I would be surprised if there was ANY significant degredation.

Everything degrades

with time, but due to their relative chemical inertness pheromones last a very long time.

CJ01
07-03-2004, 12:54 PM
BFK, I´ve had a bottle of NPA/w for

bloody ages now - I mean at least 2 years now ? - I lost count to be honest. I´ts been in my (bed) room since I got

it which is very warm and it´s still fresh enough!! So yeah, the mones stay fit for pretty long indeed! If you

want to be certain store them in a place at cool temps.
If you´re worried about the NPA,don´t it´s okay to use

still!

CJ

DCW
07-03-2004, 01:50 PM
I remember reading that mone and

colognes can be stored in your fridge.

DCW

BabyFace Kazzy
07-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Thanks for all the

replies. Just wanted to make sure that all pheros are in a good state before I test them out fully in a holiday

destination.

DrSmellThis
07-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Heat, light, and cetain

contaminants are the culprits. But they will last a very long time without too much exposure to these. Don't keep

them in the sun.

kossBass
07-03-2004, 05:03 PM
I remember reading

that mone and colognes can be stored in your fridge.

DCW
Is there a better fx if done so? has

n'one tried it?

Red Stripe
07-04-2004, 03:39 AM
I keep mine in the fridge. I

figure it can only help...But no kB, I don't think there are any significant advantages, other than they *might*

last longer...

CJ01
07-04-2004, 05:46 AM
I remember reading that mone

and colognes can be stored in your fridge. yes and the same can be one with cosmetic products too.

Perfumes and creams do go off after some time and it is better to keep them in the fridge or at least in a cool

place :)