PDA

View Full Version : What works for me and what doesn't...

BabyFace Kazzy
07-02-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey,

I have discovered this forum some time ago (when it was still bright blue), and for the past

year have not really posted anything. Have used few phero's and thought I would share what has worked and what

hasn't. I am 24, 6ft 86Kg and alpha-ish:

-NPA worked the best for me, I feel good when wearing it with cologne

cover or on it's own. Usually one dab spread behind the ears is more than enough. Works with all age groups (18-22

and 22-30).
-AE, gives me bad mood everytime. Really funny and weird, but when I put it on I feel lack of

energy.
-SOE, similar to AE but less of an effect. I like the scent though.

Don't know whether this is

inline with everybody else's experiences, but thought I would share it...

Small question, what is the best way

to store pheros?

Regards

Bruce
07-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the

forum.

AE and SOE both have quite a bit of aNOL and aRONE, and NPA has neither of those, so that might be

what the problem is. Could just be an OD problem though, and I'll tel ya why I think that. NPA is easy to OD on

in the *normal* sense of the term, which means stinking to high heaven, but it is difficult to OD in the sense of

over-exposure to pheromones, because all the items in NPA stink a lot, end of story. Now something like SOE has

quite a bit of pheromones in it, but A. they don't stink like NPA and B. they have a nice pleasent fragrance mixed

in. It's like drinking pina coladas, easy to OD. See where I'm going with this? I would back waaaay off on

the SOE and zap it with a drop or two of NPA. I'll bet you don't get any bad effects if you just keep the amount

down (like maybe waaay down from what you did in the past). If it is no better than NPA with your cologne, then

forget the SOE, but I would try a little bit of SOE with the NPA and see what happens. It might be a lot better

than NPA alone.

RE storage: just keep them off the dash of your car, and there should be no problems. If you

live in a VERY hot place, maybe stash them in the fridge during the summer, but otherwise they seem to hold up very

well.

B

BabyFace Kazzy
07-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Hey Bruce,

Thanks

for the reply. When you say a little of SOE, how much is it in terms of packets. Half a packet or even less?
With

AE I used 3 drops and with SOE about half a packet, so it might be an OD :thumbsup:

Regards

CptKipling
07-02-2004, 09:06 PM
The most popular dose for SOE

gels ranges from 1/2 to 1/3 of a gel pack, but you could easily use a whole pack without getting a negative

reaction.

I don't think you OD'd with AE. I don't think I have ever heard of someone getting a bad mood from

AE, it might be the case that you need to get used to it.

Bruce is spot on about SOE, don't let the nice scent

fool you. I have had some wierd reactions when I have worn a lot in the past.

Bruce
07-02-2004, 09:10 PM
BFK,

If you are only using

1/2 gel pack or 3 drops of AE, I don't think you could be ODing by normal standards, but you might just be very

sensitve. Try cutting back some anyway, and then apply only to the wrists (ie: away from your face). That might

work, but like I said before, if you don't notice anything good above and beyond what you are getting with the NPA

and your normal cologne, then you might want to just forget about the AE and SOE.

Bruce

kossBass
07-03-2004, 12:08 AM
hey dude i think your applyin

AE under the nose .. cuz there was a report that if you have it anywhere near your face ( like bruce said ) it does

make you in a bad mood ... as for me OD TE makes me sleepy and drunky heh don't believe me try it :D .. WARNING OD

makes your whole day horrible :p

BabyFace Kazzy
07-03-2004, 05:51 AM
I think you are right, I

was applying them close to face. Will try it away from it. Soon working in a bar in a holiday destination, so that

will be a good testing ground :thumbsup: