PDA

View Full Version : I am such a...

Gossamer_2701
07-02-2004, 05:38 AM
DUMBA$$:blink:

I tried mixing some AE/m into a 1/2oz dropper top bottle containing a new essential oil mix. I was pretty tired as

it was just before going to bed, so when I accidentaly knocked the bottle containing the EOs over, I didn't even

think twice about standing it back up as quick as possible:nono:

Well..... I had my open AE bottle in the hand

that I used to pick up the other bottle.... effectively turning my AE completely UPSIDE DOWN:frustrate I dumped it

all ... and before I could suck it back up, it mixed with the EOs.

I now have only 1/2 a bottle of AE left (was

able to suck most of it back up as I was working on wax paper:thumbsup: ) and it is mixed with EOs and whatever

bacteria had gotten on the paper.

Oh well, I hope I didn't ruin my AE.... and that the EO mix matures

well:think:

The moral of this post is.... DON'T MIX EXPENSIVE MONES WHILE TIRED OR YOU COULD BECOME A TOTAL

DUMBA$$ TOO!!! (if you aren't already:POKE: )

Bruce
07-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Goss,

You never know, maybe

you have "accidentally" created the ultimate mix. A lot of great discoveries happened by accident: penicillin, LSD,

sex. The list goes on and on. All you have to do is keep your eyes open (that was the problem with sex), and they

call it "science."

Bruce

jo23er
07-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Goss,

You

never know, maybe you have "accidentally" created the ultimate mix. A lot of great discoveries happened by

accident: penicillin, LSD, sex. The list goes on and on. All you have to do is keep your eyes open (that was the

problem with sex), and they call it "science."

Bruce

IMAO! :D:D:D

CJ01
07-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Well..... I had my open AE

bottle in the hand that I used to pick up the other bottle.... effectively turning my AE completely UPSIDE

DOWN:frustrate I dumped it all ... I did something similar with my AFA but it went onto and into the carpet

! i know how you feel.
I spilled lots of AE too once but it went onto a surface and I managed to get a good

amount back intot he bottle. Ruined my nice shelf though a bit :(

DrSmellThis
07-02-2004, 10:36 AM
:D

How 'bout when you

spill a -none product and just go, "what the hell" and rub it all on yourself? :p

koolking1
07-02-2004, 11:01 AM
laughing here, spilled

mones, last small amount of weed left: dropped on a shag carpet - yes, I've done it too. DST's advice is the

way to go, just slather it all over yourself and hope for the best and smoke the carpet.

Gossamer_2701
07-02-2004, 11:22 AM
You're right..... it could

turn out to be the killer combo..... it actually smells incredible... the AE scent really enhanced the EOs

extremely well. I'm just not sure of the exact ratios. I'll test it out this weekend:drunk: