PDA

View Full Version : Decided what to buy

DBZ7576
07-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Hey guys this is

my first time posting on here.I'm 16 And after much research I have decided to get SOE.I have enough money to buy 2

more products and want to know should I buy something like A-1 or something else.(trying to stay away from the heavy

none products).Iwant know has anyone here have a idea want pheromones would be great to attract christian

women.also,has anyone used a lot of SOE at once.what were the results.

upsidedown
07-01-2004, 08:45 PM
Hi DBZ. I think you're making

a great choice with the SOE. Good luck. I think that's the best product you could have chosen to start with at your

age.

nbnbtc
07-02-2004, 06:05 AM
DBZ, I'd say stick with the SOE

for now and see how that works out for you before trying anything else. Using a lot of SOE tends to make people

giggly/silly and very chatty. Christian women? Well if you mean like ultra religious, that could be tricky. Some

might say stay away from the -none, but I'm thinking that one dab of TE (Edge Essentials, Heat) wouldn't hurt, try

the SOE on its own first though, it is a great product in and of itself. Are you getting the scented or unsecented

SOE?

Bruce
07-02-2004, 06:10 AM
DBZ,

I agree. Stick with the

SOE for a while. It sounds like you want to take the romance thing slowly. SOE is all you need for now. Whenever

you are ready for step 2 you might want to add a drop or two of NPA. Plenty of time for that later. Work on the

foundation, develop the "social skills" yada yada. :-)

Good luck to you,
Bruce

DBZ7576
07-03-2004, 09:07 PM
I'll probably get the

unscented