PDA

View Full Version : Question

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 12:13 PM
I am new to the forum, but not new to the products. I am currently using TES and AE. My first night out, I scored with a girl that I have been working forever with nothing to show for until I used the pheros. Since then, I have been wearing the same combo and am getting no hits. My question is this.....Why do the pheros seem to work sometimes and not others?

oscar
10-19-2001, 03:14 PM
Hockey1,

Welcome!
Women are supposedly more receptive to the effects of Pheromones when they are ovulating. Maybe that\'s the answer, maybe you just got lucky! Perhaps your natural Phero output combined perfectly with your store-bought Pheros at HER right time of the month to create magic! Who knows?

Click on the search option at the top of any forum page and search \"ovulation\", \"ovulating\", \"menstrual\". Try a search on the old \"Phero Talk\" forum too. I\'m sure there\'s stuff there.

As you are working with two VERY different products, experiment! Try upping the dose of one, then the other. Try them individually. Occasionally return to your original blend that provided the hit. Try watching the CALENDAR! If you remember when you scored, use your original dose on the next cycle.
images/icons/wink.gif

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the help. I\'ll experiment and let you know how it goes.