PDA

View Full Version : Just bought SOE Unscented.....Any In-put / Advice / Testmimonies?

LadyWithQuestions
07-01-2004, 03:52 PM
I work in an environment where fragrances are taboo, so I have to be careful

with scented things. I've fallen in love with Bruce's wonderful UNSCENTED products and/or the very LIGHTLY

scented products.

I just purchased the UNSCENTED SOE and started using it yesterday. I LOVE how it has no

fragrance and is not "oily." It absorbs onto the skin quickly and you can't even tell you're wearing anything.

BUT.......I want to make sure I'm using it correctly and am looking for any in-put, advice, suggestions, or

personal experiences. Right now I am ONLY using the US-SOE to experiment. I apply one good "drop" for each ear, a

third good "drop" on the back of my neck.

"Drop" = Good roll of the roller onto my finger until a good amount

that equals a good-sized "DROP" covers the tip of my finger.

I've had good (and bad) results with other

products, but I'm not too familiar with this one, so am a little nervous and want to do it right. I don't want to

OD or irritate anyone around me, so I'll appreiciate any guidance from the "experts."

What other products

can I safely use with the US-SOE? The only other products I've successfully and regularly tried and used are the

Unscented Primal/w and the other little roller-bottle product for ladies (can't remember the name off-hand) that

smells really fresh.......like cucumbers......has cops in it. How would these fit into the equasion?

Thanks

again for any help.
LWQ

Bruce
07-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Hello LWQ,

Welcome back.

The scented roller bottle product for lady that you mentioned is PCC (Passion Copulins Concentrate), which

is probably our number one seller for women.

It sounds like you are on the right track usage-wise. If you

can't use cover fragrances, then you are limited to the products you are using pretty much, but it sounds like you

are making the most of them. You could try using the cuke-flaveored PCC together with the

SOE.

Cheers,
Bruce

LadyWithQuestions
07-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks Bruce~! I

appreciate the help and in-put. And yes, I am limited to the usage of cover-fragrances in my current environment,

so I have to find creative and discreet ways to use the unscented products.

Yes, it is the PCC I was trying

to think of. I absolutely LOVE that stuff even though there is something in it that I am allergic to. I suffer

through anyway because I love it so much~!! *LOL* (Wherever I apply it to my skin, that area will itch to high

heavens until I wash it off. But it hasn't killed me yet......I just scratch alot! *Smile*)

So far the

PI/w and PCC have been my stand-bys, but I"ve also purchased the NPA/w to add to a few experimental things and I've

also experimented alot with the EW. Have added it to alot of my other "mixtures" and "brews" just for fun. And

yes, I am VERY careful with the EW~! Have learned that the hard way. *LOL* Am not always sure if I am getting

results, but it's fun to try anyway, especially if I know a particular young man/men will be around the office on a

given day. *Smile*

Today I wore ONLY the US-SOE and we had a really great-looking rep in the office and he

just stood there and kept staring at me with this goofy grin and goofy look on his face. I'm not sure if he was

just attracted to me in general, or staring for lack of something better to do, or if the SOE was working. I'm not

yet sure what the typical reactions should be from the SOE, but from what I've read, it sounds like a good

work-place product to produce good results from EVERYONE all around. We'll see how things go as I continue to

experiment. I was afraid I was OD'ing on the SOE because I didn't know the right usage amounts and can't go by

smell to determine how much I've applied. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

THANKS AGAIN and I look

forward to more in-put and personal experience stories~!! =)

LWQ

Bruce
07-04-2004, 07:00 AM
LWQ,

Sounds like you are well

on your way. Something comes to mind though about the alergic reaction. Try applying to clothing and away from the

face. Since copulins is naturally produced by the body "way down yonder" anyway, why not apply to clothing there:

hem of skirt or pants legs. If you apply to clothing you need a lot less, so you can make the bottle go a lot

further too.

Good luck,
Bruce

LadyWithQuestions
07-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Hmm......good advice,

Bruce. THANKS! I'll definitely try experimenting with the clothing idea!

By the way, in case anyone is

waiting to hear my results with the Unscented SOE, I don't have any "hits" to report yet. I've worn it faithfully

for several days. The last 2 days, I added PCC with it as well, but did not notice anything significant. I'm

looking for good reactions from BOTH the male and female populations. I want the FEMALE population at my work to

like me and remain friendly and I also want the MALE population to be attracted (appropriately, of course). But I

can't say I've seen ANY reactions from either group all week. I actually had more noticeable reactions from the

SCENTED SOE gel-packs than I've had from this bottle of Unscented.

Any thoughts or ideas?

I took a

Phero-Break over the weekend and plan to try something new this coming week. I want to use an empty roller-bottle

and make a mixture of US-SOE, PCC, and some other additive like PI/w or NPA. Any ideas or

suggestions?

THANKS AGAIN!
LWQ