PDA

View Full Version : Small article about Pheromones

CJ01
07-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Just came

across this little article on the net and sorry if this had been posted before

Animal Attraction

Author: Cesar Camun

Since ancient times sexual triumphs were strongly linked to certain scents and aromas. In

recent years many people have developed an obsession in choosing the correct perfume, which will assure sexual

conquest. Today, with the help of science and modern technology, we learn that the secret to succeeding in these

endeavors is not necessarily accomplished by those buying expensive perfumes and spending a lot of time in selecting

a certain scent. Many studies have revealed that the secret is in the pheromones, odorless chemicals which are

released into the air, and affect the behavior of different species usually causing for sexual attraction to

increase. In the past, hunters used pheromones to lure animals to their traps. Pheromones have been shown to exist

in virtually all species including humans. Many recent studies have shown a clear conclusion that both women and men

who wore their regular perfumes with added pheromone experienced an increase in intimate behaviors with the opposite

sex. Studies have shown a large increase in dating, kissing, and sexual intercourse. Scientists explain that though

pheromones are odorless, they induce a significant increase in sexual attraction when they are detected by the

vemeronasal organ (in the nose). This stimulates and triggers an impulse in the brain and causes an increase sexual

attraction.

http://www

.universaldf.com/articles2.asp?strCartID={2494CB68-CC53-45E9-BE1B-F8519345D82F (http://www.universaldf.com/articles2.asp?strCartID={2494CB68-CC53-45E9-BE1B-F8519345D82F)}

CJ

DrSmellThis
07-01-2004, 01:57 PM
Thanks, CJ! I am really liking

some of the posts I've seen recently, this being an example.

Bruce
07-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Thanks CJ,

I donated a 100

points to your account. :-)

Love and Kisses,
Bruce

CJ01
07-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Thanks DST and thanks Bruce :) I have

to check to see what I can do with these points now :) It´s so new and I haven´t even looked into it yet :p

bjf
07-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Hook me up CJ!