PDA

View Full Version : A hit...finally!

rbernard
07-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Just wanted to let

you all know that I had my first obvious hit at work a couple of days ago...sorry for the delay in posting been very

busy and am catching up.

Anyway, after the help I received from previous posts, I upped my TE/sandlewood usage

to 6 dabs. 1 to the hair just above both ears. 1 to the chest. 1 to the back between shoulder blades. 1 to both

side of neck. I then added the musk oil 1 drop shared to the temples and 1 drop on forearm which I rubbed the other

forearm over and also dabbed a little to the te on chest.

Went to work. The receptionist is an older lady who

is friendly but this time wouldn't let me leave the area. She got up to go by and touched me on my shoulder, which

she has never done in the two years I have been here. I was talking to a temporary as she came back and she

squeezes my other shoulder, rubs my back and says "You feel good.":thumbsup: She then tried to keep me ingaged in

conversation but I had to go out on a sales call.

Now while I have no interest at all in this woman, it was

interesting to see that reaction and to know that the mones do work for me. It is still interesting because that

seems like a lot to me but was told that the TE I used would be about the equivalent of a dab & 1/2 of the PI. If

I did OD, the hit received was from a black lady so that seems to add credence to the thing about black females and

ODing.

I have laid off the mones for the past couple of days. I will resume again probably tommorrow. Will be

making another purchase in the next few days and will be adding to my mone stock. I am looking at SOE. NPA, AE and

either WAGG or Chikara. Anyway, it isn't the biggest or greatest hit but a hit is a hit.

Have a great one

everyone.

real_wiseman
07-01-2004, 12:22 PM
I have also noticed that a

heavy dose of TE seems to attract older women.

Btw, try to use natrual dilluted Sandalwood oil as a

coverscent, it blends really well with TE/Sandalwood.

bjf
07-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Has anyone tried adding sandalwood

directly to TE/sandalwood (because it is short of an adequete amount)? Does it disolve and does the cat-piss smell

no longer pop up?

DrSmellThis
07-01-2004, 02:14 PM
I have

also noticed that a heavy dose of TE seems to attract older women.

Btw, try to use natrual dilluted Sandalwood

oil as a coverscent, it blends really well with TE/Sandalwood.
This is a great idea. You just need it at

1:1 with ethanol to mix correctly.

metroman
07-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Doc what is a good source for

Sandalwood EO...Website URL? :)

Friendly1
07-01-2004, 09:32 PM
I have found that older women

are more willing to take minor social risks, such as touching a man, than younger women. Younger women sometimes

feel like their reputations will be ruined if they are seen talking to the wrong man in the wrong way. And I

suppose that, given how much women gossip, there is some truth to that. I've listened to women check out each

other's personal lives with questions like, "How is your man?" "Fine."

So you may have to gauge how

successful your pheromone experiments are doing by paying more attention to older, more mature women. They will

teach you how to recognize the reactions in the young women.

There are days when I go out and nothing seems to

happen. And then there are days when I can go to the symphony dressed in a suit, wearing The Edge and APC and

Amouage Dia, and it seems like I have a traveling sea of rippling hair and body movement around me.

DrSmellThis
07-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Doc what is a

good source for Sandalwood EO...Website URL? :)
Liberty Natural

BabyFace Kazzy
07-02-2004, 07:58 AM
True, I have noticed that

NPA/Edge works just as well on the younger under 25 age group as it does on the older one. The younger women just

don't show their feelings straight away.

Stevo8089
07-02-2004, 10:20 AM
I found that SOE and APC work

really well together for me. Still need to try PI though.

platinumfox
07-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Rbernard sounds like sexual

harassment to me

burgerama1960
07-03-2004, 08:15 AM
I need to find a job where

coworkers give back rubs. I promise not to complain to anyone. I need a back rub!

kossBass
07-03-2004, 09:26 AM
Rbernard

sounds like sexual harassment to me:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dude i think trying less will get ya younger ones

like others said :p and for me if i OD i get sleepy and drozy :(

Bruce
07-03-2004, 09:39 AM
As people get older their sense of

smell gets gradually weaker and weaker. Personally, I think that is a large part of age-related dimunition of

libido. The end result is the "old folk" who walk around in a sort of pheromone vaccuum. Enter Rhbnard stage left

with his pheromone volume turned up full blast!!!! Wow! Suddenly she gets a strong buzz where there are normally

only little tingles. Age related VNO weakness is like being hard of hearing. Unless you turn the volume up, you

don't hear the music. :)

B

rbernard
07-03-2004, 07:51 PM
in this political correct age

we live in, I believe it probably WAS sexually harrassment. Alas, I won't complain...too glad for the hit. :rofl:

The experiment is fun and interesting as is reading this forum (for the most part anyway).

Thanks for the

feedback, I am anxious to see what the new products will bring.

Have a good one.:wave:

Friendly1
07-03-2004, 11:35 PM
While I think you guys are only

joking about sexual harassment, I think it is worth discussing for the sake of our younger forum members.

It is

only sexual harassment if the activity is sexually suggestive or explicit AND unwelcome. There must be a pattern of

behavior, as well. That is, simply doing something offensive once is not sufficient. In most cases, there have to

be three or more incidents before a pattern is deemed to have been established.

SweetBrenda
07-04-2004, 11:34 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: dude i think trying less will get ya younger ones like others said :p and for me if i OD i get sleepy

and drozy :(Not my type of date:nono: ....