PDA

View Full Version : Car?

David
06-30-2004, 10:39 PM
Hi Ho

What does anyone think

of using mones in the car? I was thinking a small (presumably decorative) piece of cloth with (looking for

suggestions here) on it. Perhpas hanging from the mirror, or maybe someplace more safe from sunlight (which, if I

remember breaks down the mones). Or possibly is a small airtight container (like an old candy tin) that can be

closed when not "needed" and opened at "appropriate" times.

This use struck me as having the following

advantages. I understand that mones on cloth last a long time, so this might be an efficient use of them. And, it

seemed like a good time to expose your special someone to a "dose", when going out or where ever (assuming no

top-down convertable...).

I was especially wondering if careful "mix and match" between what is in the car,

and what is being worn might work well.

Thoughts?
Comments?
Suggestions?

Thanks
David

hotrocks5
07-01-2004, 01:35 AM
I think there's several

factors with using it in a car. For one thing, if you use too much, and it's a hot and muggy day, your car will

probably stink up like crazy. Secondly, be careful of using too much a-none. Not only will it probably stink, but

it might even cause some road rage! So all I guess I could recommend is don't use too much. You could put the

mones on a decorative cloth on the dashboard on the other side of you, or maybe even on a car freshener.

koolking1
07-01-2004, 04:22 AM
When I lived in Florida I

noticed that when I was wearing APC (old version with lots of none) and in my truck (small cab, air conditioning on)

that at fast food places like Wendie's or Taco Bell that when I pulled up to the window and the female clerk got a

blast of my interior truck smells, often the woman would practically fly out her window for me - it was pretty

amazing actually. I don't think you could find a better place to make the mones work for you.

InternationalPlayboy
07-01-2004, 06:48 AM
When I lived in Florida I noticed that when I was wearing APC (old version with lots of none) and

in my truck (small cab, air conditioning on) that at fast food places like Wendie's or Taco Bell that when I pulled

up to the window and the female clerk got a blast of my interior truck smells, often the woman would practically fly

out her window for me - it was pretty amazing actually. I don't think you could find a better place to make the

mones work for you.

I'm glad to see someone else have that experience. I haven't had the drive-thru

girls "practically fly out her window for me," but I have noticed on several occasions that the girls have seemed

super friendly. I thought I was just imagining things or projecting too much into it as I couldn't believe that the

pheromone molecules could travel so fast across an open space from a car to a drive-thru window.

It would be

interesting to try the pheromones in a car. You can buy ceramic diffusers to put essential oils in to act as air

freshners, maybe something like that would work to disperse the product. hotrocks5 brought up a good point about

road rage though. I think I would try it with something like SOE or maybe the super primal oils first.

Let

us know how it works out if you decide to try it.

CJ01
07-01-2004, 01:16 PM
First time I got a real phero buzz was

in the car whilst driving and I was under time pressure too! It was awful,seriously! Very bad :p
You do need to be

careful with mones ;)

What you could do is have a nice fragrance to freshen up the car with and add a little

mones to it. Every now and then you can spray it in the car or something. But you need to consider that the mones

last rather long on fabric and that when you are wearing them too you can easily OD on them. Also make sure that

your fragrance and the one for the car work well together.

My personal choice would be to just wear the right

dose yourself,this should be sufficient.