PDA

View Full Version : the new PA?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 11:34 AM
Hi. Just wondering what others thought about the new pheromone additive. how much do you add to your own cologne? whats the difference between PA and primal? Looking forward to tyring this stuff out. thanks
b

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 11:39 AM
Digi,

The instructions say try a 5 to 1 ratio then go from there. I use a 4 to 1 when mixing. But when used at higher levels I find that the product undiluted works fine with a drop to each side of the neck throat area. And a drop on the clothing (shirt). NPA is a great product it is alcohol based. Primal Instinct is a oil based product with a lot more pheros in its mix.
TCO

oscar
10-19-2001, 01:38 PM
dv2004 and TCO,

I usually start at 6 to 1, cologne to NPA, but there are scents that need 5 to 1, or 4 to 1. The more intense the fragrance, the less you\'ll have to apply, so you have to up the Pheros to get an effective \"dose\".

I recently E-mailed LaCroy, the manufacturer of NPA and asked about the Phero content. They replied that NPA has a guaranteed phero content of 2.4mg. per bottle. That\'s 20% more than the 2.0mg. they had previously stated.

So if you figure that PI has 5mg. per 10ml., NPA (with 2.4mg./5ml.) would have 4.8mg. per 10ml. They are actually quite similar in potency. And NPA\'s mixability (being alcohol based) makes it far more versatile than the oil based PI. The only thing I\'ve found that PI mixes well with is APC, which is oil based as well.

NPA, like PI, can also be applied directly, straight from the bottle, and when I\'ve done this, to me it stinks just like PI. But it somehow improves the fragrances of some colognes! Don\'t ask why, just enjoy!

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 07:56 PM
It\'s the main ingredient to my mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 11:00 PM
Or my andro 8.4 mg images/icons/laugh.gif seem to be getting good results with that one. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:55 PM
Dude, tell us about that. You were supposed to tell us about the hits you get with that because no one but you has it.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:59 PM
i think lots of people have it, but just noone on the forum it was a general offer from the maker of andro, they said it was double the strength of the normal andro (a727 here in oz) so i figure that it is a 8.4 dosage, it certainly smeels very very strong. It just seems to make people very respectful and quite around me, im going to overdose on that one, just for a laugh and go walkies with my dog lol. About the normal, just lots Of DIHL, women im talking to acting like school girls, bouncing around like two year olds trying to get mummys attnetion, women falling asleep on the bus after looking at me whiplash style, well after about ten minutes of me sitting behind them.
Lots of fems running away, and getting the giggles a lot that is the main one lol images/icons/laugh.gif the same usuall stuff just stronger