PDA

View Full Version : Best product for shy and passive male type?

Stressed
06-30-2004, 07:56 PM
I'm looking for the product that would create a social/sexual attraction to a fairly quiet, passive

and shy guy. I'm 28 and I'm not ultra-aggressive and jumping to any opportunity. I much more on the "he's cute"

rather than "he's hot" side. Maybe it's not very masculine of me, but that's who I am. I'm enjoying myself with

aggressive women, but overall Californians are very repressed and timid, and timid vs timid doesn't seem to connect

very well.

I tried the PI a while ago, and while I definitely saw reaction, it built expectations of a totally

dominant male. So it becomes a dramatic job as a result, rather than a lot of fun.

WAGG didn't do anything for

me - probably my behaviour doesn't flow well with this product. So what are other options that could work for a guy

like myself?

(wanted to disclaim that I definitely do not fall into the 'nice guy' category) - my problem is

that I'm simply not good in attack and conquer, and women are often very quiet in a company of a reserved guy.

Friendly1
06-30-2004, 09:08 PM
Try an Androstenone OD and see

if that makes you a little more aggressive.

Bruce
06-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Friendly,
He says he has Primal.

That is enough to do as much aNONE as he wants. I'll say NPA or Edge. I'm a big fan of the Edge Essential Heat,

but if you have your own favorite colonges already, NPA would be better. Something from the Edge/NPA lineup. That

should be an improvement over Primal.

B

TRock
06-30-2004, 09:39 PM
(wanted to

disclaim that I definitely do not fall into the 'nice guy' category) - my problem is that I'm simply not good in

attack and conquer, and women are often very quiet in a company of a reserved guy.
same here. my game is

weak. i have a friend who has the ross jeffries stuff. i'm gonna borrow that stuff from him.

www.fastseduction.com (http://www.fastseduction.com) is good too i heard. i really haven't looked at the

site indepth yet but eventually i'll get off my ass and look at it. plus you're prob scared of rejection too, i

know i am even though it supposed to happen to everybody.

SwingerMD
06-30-2004, 11:40 PM
Stressed,

The -none

products will give you that sexual vibe, but it will also accentuate the "lone wolf" qualities of your personality.

A -nol product like SOE will loosen you and those around you up. A lot of people say that it does not get you

sexual hits, but I've found that it does up people to flirting and if you are skillfull enough socially to steer

the conversation down a sexual path, . . . look out! ;)

There have been some discussions in the past how -nol

slowly converts (small amounts) to -none via bacteria on the skin. Chikara and AE might be other phero products

that you may want to look into. Chikara has the widest variety of pheros of all the products here, and for me it

brings out a wide variety of favorable rxns.

hotrocks5
07-01-2004, 01:11 AM
AE is a good product to start

out with, since it has a well-balanced combination of mones. Or, since you already have PI, you could also try

mixing with SOE.

Holmes
07-01-2004, 06:30 AM
same here. my game is

weak. i have a friend who has the ross jeffries stuff. i'm gonna borrow that stuff from him.

www.fastseduction.com (http://www.fastseduction.com) is good too i heard. i really haven't looked at the

site indepth yet but eventually i'll get off my ass and look at it. plus you're prob scared of rejection too, i

know i am even though it supposed to happen to everybody.

Ross Jeffries' best stuff involves magick,

whether he admits it or not.

Archer Sloan's material is superior.

InternationalPlayboy
07-01-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm

looking for the product that would create a social/sexual attraction to a fairly quiet, passive and shy guy. I'm 28

and I'm not ultra-aggressive and jumping to any opportunity. I much more on the "he's cute" rather than "he's

hot" side. Maybe it's not very masculine of me, but that's who I am. I'm enjoying myself with aggressive women,

but overall Californians are very repressed and timid, and timid vs timid doesn't seem to connect very

well.

I'm the same type of personality. I do best with aggressive women, they bring me out of my

shell. In addition to experimenting with pheromones, I suggest some type of behavorial modification course, such as

a self-hypnosis program, to work on assertiveness and confidence. I first started making positive changes in those

categories by using Marshal Sylver's hypnosis series, Passion, Profit, and Power.

I looked into Ross

Jeffries techniques several years ago and he just seemed kind of creepy to me. I think working on yourself to

improve internally is better than learning some system of subconsciously manipulating others. (Though I guess

that's what pheromones do.)

Right now, I'm going more for the social hits than the sexual ones and have

been wearing mones to help my attitude about work and my interactions with others there.

WAGG

didn't do anything for me - probably my behaviour doesn't flow well with this product. So what are other options

that could work for a guy like myself?

It's too bad WAGG didn't work for you. I found that it not

only positively affects the people around me, but I get a lift from it too. I'm far from an alpha person, but I

think, since I still keep to myself alot, I do often come accross with an unfriendly, "Clint Eastwood" aura. I had

noticable results with WAGG right away, people didn't seem to want to end their conversations with me and my boss

took me to lunch one day to reward me for something I did that I thought should have just been part of my

job.

My number one mone right now is Chikara. I think that brings out the social hits and I keep getting

these sly, knowing looks from women. It's hard to describe, but there is a gleam in their eyes when I wear Chikara

that I haven't noticed when not wearing it.

Pheros is just about even with Chikara on my scale of favorites

right now. But there are minimal Love Scent type of pheromones in that product, so you might want to fortify that

with some NPA. I think It's a great scent though, which is enhanced with the addition of a little NPA.

I

haven't worked enough with SOE as I got Chikara and Pheros so closely afterwards and have been focusing mainly on

Chikara. But from what I've read, that may give you the social hits with a little sexual edge to them better than

WAGG. I remember reading that some guys claimed that they gave off a "gay" aura when they used WAGG.

I did

have a good reaction one day with three dabs of TE, a bit of SOE, two dabs of WAGG and five or six dabs of Pheros,

but haven't been able to repeat the results, so it may have been a fluke.

So in conclusion, I would suggest

first Chikara, then SOE, maybe some npa/TE for sexual hits, and for a great scent to mix with, Pheros, when the next

batch comes out.

Stressed
07-01-2004, 11:50 AM
I'm not looking to become more

aggressive - I'm originally from Northern Europe, so it's in my bones that aggressiveness towards other people is

inproper. In fact I'm pretty comfortable being reserved and relaxed at all times, and I don't believe that we

should compete with each other like deers in heat.
However, despite an impression one can derive from american

movies (black leather-clad women knocking down men twice their size with a single blow of a tiny little fist), women

in this country are way more submissive than anyone could think.
Basically, the aggressive male is an expected

modus operandi in clubs, bars and social situations.

I was looking for something that could lift the

intimidating 'lone wolf' image, as you call it here. I mean intimidating for poor scared girls in this country.
I

believe in many parts of the US, 'quiet' translates to 'weird'. Like: "see this guy with a glass of red, alone

at the table? He's eating chalk in the classroom when everyone's gone."

belgareth
07-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Probably the best products for

you are SoE, WAGG or Chikara.

There's a difference between being friendly and being agressive. Try being more

cheerful, open and outgoing. You don't have to be aggressive to accomplish that.